CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tooth paste!

2 posters

Go down

Tooth paste! Empty Tooth paste!

Post by HappyCurly 30th April 2010, 6:44 pm

What kind of tooth paste do you all use? Is there a good one without SLS?

HappyCurly

Back to top Go down

Tooth paste! Empty Re: Tooth paste!

Post by ChicaNatural 12th May 2010, 8:19 pm

I discovered ToothSoap a few months ago and I've been using it ever since. It doesn't have any SLS and is made from only a few ingredients (all of them completely pure and natural). Here's what's in it: saponified organic extra virgin olive oil, coconut and palm oils, distilled water, and pure essential oils.

I don't think that a a lot of stores carry it yet, but here's where you can get it online: http://toothsoap.com/healthy-products.php?af=1083995

Almost forgot to mention that it doesn't have any glycerin in it either. I've read that glycerin is not good for your teeth because it coats them and prevents them from getting re-mineralized. That puts you at a higher risk for getting cavities. Unfortunately, glycerin is in most brands of toothpaste - even the natural ones....

Hope that helps!

ChicaNatural [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] - my toothy grin! lol

Last edited by ChicaNatural on 12th May 2010, 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed something....)

ChicaNatural

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyCurly 12th May 2010, 10:17 pm

thanks!!! I started using trader joe's tooth paste, but i think it has glycerin in it too. i noticed it does coat my teeth; it makes them feel so clean! never thought of the other side of it.

HappyCurly

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicaNatural 13th May 2010, 8:42 am

You're welcome! I was alternating between Tom's of Maine's and Jason's natural toothpaste before. Both got my teeth very clean, but interestingly enough, my teeth feel even cleaner (didn't know that was even possible) with the Toothsoap. It's hard to explain, but to me it's a fresher kind of feeling. Less paste-y and filmy....

ChicaNatural

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down