CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wide tooth combs vs pick vs denman brush

+2
vovowiththafro
deeply_rooted_chick
6 posters

Go down

wide tooth combs vs pick vs denman brush Empty wide tooth combs vs pick vs denman brush

Post by deeply_rooted_chick 20th June 2010, 5:33 pm

I'm so confused on which I should used for simple detangling. What do you guys think is the best and why?
deeply_rooted_chick
deeply_rooted_chick

Back to top Go down

wide tooth combs vs pick vs denman brush Empty Re: wide tooth combs vs pick vs denman brush

Post by vovowiththafro 20th June 2010, 8:36 pm

many use wide tooth combs or hair picks are used for detangling in the shower and a denman is used to define curls after hair is wet and detangled. Your best bet for detangling is a wide tooth comb.
vovowiththafro
vovowiththafro

Back to top Go down

wide tooth combs vs pick vs denman brush Empty Re: wide tooth combs vs pick vs denman brush

Post by midwesternchic 21st June 2010, 1:12 pm

I agree with vo. I like wide-tooth combs for detangling when wet.

Brushes are not my friends lol.

midwesternchic

Back to top Go down

Post by deeply_rooted_chick 21st June 2010, 4:56 pm

Yea I was kinda surprised when I heard u shouldn't use the denman that often because of split ends so I was like hmmm...now wat?
deeply_rooted_chick
deeply_rooted_chick

Back to top Go down

Post by predestined010 21st June 2010, 6:37 pm

I prefer my wide tooth comb Thank ya! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] @ Denman brush
predestined010
predestined010

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie 21st June 2010, 7:06 pm

It just depends....denman works best for me.
blondie
blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 21st June 2010, 8:24 pm

For some people the denman might do more damage than actually detangling. I'd suggest a wide-tooth comb (thats what I use) for detangling and a denman for 'shingling' type styles.
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 21st June 2010, 8:25 pm

vovowiththafro wrote:many use wide tooth combs or hair picks are used for detangling in the shower and a denman is used to define curls after hair is wet and detangled. Your best bet for detangling is a wide tooth comb.
I agree. I only use a denman after my hair is detangled and soaking wet and/or has lots of slippery product in it.
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down