CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AfroVeda Shea Amla Whipped Butter Cream

+6
raslade808
Juices-n-Berries
xtremelyperfect
cassadie3
NewlyNina
newcurlieque
10 posters

Go down

AfroVeda Shea Amla Whipped Butter Cream Empty AfroVeda Shea Amla Whipped Butter Cream

Post by newcurlieque 27th April 2010, 10:56 am

I ordered this product and just received it yesterday. I HATE THE SMELL!!! I just can't do it. If you use it, let me know. I will GIVE IT AWAY just to get rid of it.
newcurlieque
newcurlieque

Back to top Go down

AfroVeda Shea Amla Whipped Butter Cream Empty Re: AfroVeda Shea Amla Whipped Butter Cream

Post by NewlyNina 27th April 2010, 11:52 am

I use it and I hate the smell also...but it does wonders for my hair. I'll take it if you still have it...
NewlyNina
NewlyNina

Back to top Go down

AfroVeda Shea Amla Whipped Butter Cream Empty Re: AfroVeda Shea Amla Whipped Butter Cream

Post by cassadie3 27th April 2010, 4:43 pm

hate hate hate the smell. gave it away. smells like old grannies.

ITA!
cassadie3
cassadie3

http://naturalselectionblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by newcurlieque 27th April 2010, 4:53 pm

LOL @ cassadie NewlyNina will be getting it in a few days! It would be nice it they made an unscented version.
newcurlieque
newcurlieque

Back to top Go down

Post by xtremelyperfect 27th April 2010, 5:03 pm

Aww. I'm too late! Lol. I was like I'll take it! I don't mind the smell. It's obviously not great but I can deal with it, lol.
xtremelyperfect
xtremelyperfect

http://fuckyeahnadia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 28th April 2010, 12:52 am

I hate the smell too and I am giving it away via my YouTube Channel. I hear it works tho. Lol.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by raslade808 1st May 2010, 12:18 am

i hate the small as well. i like that smell because oyin's frank juice was wonderful. it smelled awful. it was great for my hair as well, but i hated the smell so much i threw it out. my husband refused to sleep next to me when i used it.

raslade808

Back to top Go down

Post by drawmuhfree 1st May 2010, 1:41 am

OK, I am glad I am not the only one! Some one on NC.com said it made them wanna punch someone in the neck.... I laughed when I read it and bought it anyway. Now that I have the salon size in my drawer I could punch myself. The cocolatte on the other hand....I LUV!
drawmuhfree
drawmuhfree

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 1st May 2010, 2:58 am

I LOVE the cocolatte too!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by thicktjt88 1st May 2010, 10:21 pm

Come on guys lol, its not that bad. The smell kinda bothered me at first but it grew on me. Now it doesn't phase me. I am down to my last of it now though. I don't know whether or not I will rebuy.
thicktjt88
thicktjt88

Back to top Go down

Post by pdarden 1st May 2010, 10:33 pm

the cocolatte is heavenly!
pdarden
pdarden

Back to top Go down

Post by kinksncurls 2nd May 2010, 12:30 pm

is the cocolatte moisturizing? Maybe I'll get that with my order as a sample. The first time I used the shea alma I threw it out because of the smell. Then, out of desperation, because nothing I was using in my hair was working I decided to give it another try, and loved how soft my hair was! The smell doesn't bother me anymore, and the hubs barely seems to notice it.
kinksncurls
kinksncurls

Back to top Go down

Post by pdarden 2nd May 2010, 5:09 pm

i've had good results with it.
pdarden
pdarden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down