CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former CW"The Game" is now BET's "The Game" is coming back for season 4.....

+24
infinitecrimson4
PaganWifey
Neems
AmariC05
Mangos&Bananas
nattyblog
Pi*Jay
AfrikanLatina
MyBlkizBfl
nikismiles
brandiitneka
MsIconic
HappyCurly
kinksncurls
Treece
natural83
Lotusfairie
HAMPTONSFNST
NylaCoils
goombagirl
CocaColaCutie
jlowman1
tiashaunteƩ
Curly_Aquarius
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Former CW"The Game" is now BET's "The Game" is coming back for season 4..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Former CW"The Game" is now BET's "The Game" is coming back for season 4.....

Post by nikismiles 23rd May 2010, 12:42 am

tiashauntee wrote:yes! woot!
ditto.

nikismiles

Back to top Go down

Former CW"The Game" is now BET's "The Game" is coming back for season 4..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Former CW"The Game" is now BET's "The Game" is coming back for season 4.....

Post by MyBlkizBfl 24th May 2010, 5:56 pm

So, let me get this right "The Game" is coming bk on BET? When? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MyBlkizBfl
MyBlkizBfl

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 24th May 2010, 8:07 pm

I just watched all 3 seasons of the game on youtube over the past 3 days. I LOVED IT!! If you're wondering, I'm a stay at home mom so when the little one was sleeping I was crocheting and watching the game
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Pi*Jay 24th May 2010, 9:10 pm

YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

This was my junk! I love the game... and I am sooo tired of all the good black-cast show's being cancelled right when it gets good (Girlfriends, Family Matters). I WILL be on watch for this premiere. If you guys get a date, please post.

Plus, BET is in serious need of some good programming. I rarely watch the channel anymore.
Pi*Jay
Pi*Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 2nd July 2010, 3:25 am

I am so breathing a sigh of relief for the return of this show!!

SO.....

When do we start the official countdown? Where is the thread for everyone's predictions? The polls for who will Jason choose? We got a little wait left so we may as well get Team Game ready for G-Day, lol!
nattyblog
nattyblog

http://naturalgeek.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mangos&Bananas 2nd July 2010, 4:19 am

WARNINGGGGGGGG; if you havent seen all the episodes/re-runs...read no further! lol, i dont wanna ruin it for anybody.

its super cheesy how excited I am! I finally understand why people watch soap operas. yesssss, let the predictions begin!!

@nat- girl i think jason might stay wit miss stacy dash for a while.

what do yall think will happen to tasha and kellys friendship?.. after that knock out! smh!

and med school gone act A MESS now that the baby is born.. i can feel it. smh
Mangos&Bananas
Mangos&Bananas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mangos&Bananas 2nd July 2010, 4:26 am

Pi*Jay wrote:YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

This was my junk! I love the game... and I am sooo tired of all the good black-cast show's being cancelled right when it gets good (Girlfriends, Family Matters). I WILL be on watch for this premiere. If you guys get a date, please post.

Plus, BET is in serious need of some good programming. I rarely watch the channel anymore.

Yesss ma'am! CW always ends the black shows when they get good. They started that non-sense wayy back when they were still "UPN" and cancelled Moesha on a cliff hanger. smh!!
Mangos&Bananas
Mangos&Bananas

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 2nd July 2010, 5:55 am

First, I wonder if they will pull a Desperate Housewives and have them come back at a few years later when some things have happened and you find out stuff as the story goes along. That would be interesting. Derwin's baby would be older. Jason's character may have gotten married and/or had another baby. Derwin could be cheating again because Mel has had a hard time with the baby and he needs an outlet and Janay was the closest willing ear. Kelly could have worked non-stop to get Tasha blackballed as a manager, and/or possibly seduced/temporarily stole her man. Malik and...well, who's going to change Malik, lol! Anyway, it would be interesting....

Mangos, I really want Jason and Kelly back together, but I think you might be right. I think Kelly will meet somebody really good for her though and start to get into that relationship and Jason will have trouble with that. Then comes the conflict!!!! I can't wait!

Tasha and Kelly......I think Mel will be stuck in the middle of the two of them for awhile. I mean, Kelly is going to have to see Jason with another woman because of her. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a fistfight at some point.

YUPPER!!!

nattyblog
nattyblog

Back to top Go down

Post by AmariC05 16th July 2010, 2:13 pm

LOVE IT!
AmariC05
AmariC05

http://www.annalisa-online.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Neems 16th July 2010, 5:04 pm

This show is that crack! I know it's a horrible comparison, but how else do you explain its loyal following when it hasn't put out a new episode in close to two years. It's up there with The Boondocks. I can't wait for season 4 to start. Yes, I will be glued to my television and for once, actively watching BET,lol.
Neems
Neems

http://neemsnthings.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PaganWifey 16th July 2010, 8:32 pm

I SO want to see this show come back but after Project Runway switched networks and came back a hot mess I'm scared.

BET can NOT pull its regular hoodness on The Game or it's gonna be crap.
PaganWifey
PaganWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 7th August 2010, 4:45 pm

I really hope BET does a good job on this show. The only way it'd fail is if the technicals were shabby because the acting was always on point! The timing they all had with the comedy was too good and would likely remain. Now, the volume flipping up and down within the show, the screen cutting around and stopping the program at awkward moments and then cutting to black-and then to commercial, etc....well that wouldn't be their fault. Truly praying for this show to come back right. I'm totally serious about that too.
nattyblog
nattyblog

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitecrimson4 13th August 2010, 12:49 am

Can't wait to see hella fine Hosea Chanchez (Malik) on the tube again!
infinitecrimson4
infinitecrimson4

Back to top Go down

Post by PaganWifey 13th August 2010, 1:29 am

nattyblog wrote:I really hope BET does a good job on this show. The only way it'd fail is if the technicals were shabby because the acting was always on point! The timing they all had with the comedy was too good and would likely remain. Now, the volume flipping up and down within the show, the screen cutting around and stopping the program at awkward moments and then cutting to black-and then to commercial, etc....well that wouldn't be their fault. Truly praying for this show to come back right. I'm totally serious about that too.

I can totally see the network interfering with the writing or being skimpy with the budget.
PaganWifey
PaganWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by goombagirl 13th August 2010, 10:38 am

infinitecrimson4 wrote:Can't wait to see hella fine Hosea Chanchez (Malik) on the tube again!

Team Derwin
goombagirl
goombagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 20th August 2010, 1:09 pm

LOL! I think they all look good! Right now I'm stuck on watching Coby Bell (Jason's character) on Burn Notice, one of my other favorite shows, and he's still cute and funny as ever!!! I'm telling you, they're bringing light-skinned brothas back in a big way! Where is Morris at a time like this?

nattyblog
nattyblog

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 13th October 2010, 12:48 am

The Game is on 1-11-11!!!!!!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PaganWifey 13th October 2010, 12:51 am

I'm still wringing my hands over this.....
PaganWifey
PaganWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalTina 14th October 2010, 12:16 am

i want derwin to get a blood test...and i think jason will stay with camille...maybe tasha will start managing poochie's music career and marry rick pause fox lol who knows!!! and it comes back the day after my birthday!!! cheers
NaturalTina
NaturalTina

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownSkinDiva 14th October 2010, 2:05 pm

goombagirl wrote:
infinitecrimson4 wrote:Can't wait to see hella fine Hosea Chanchez (Malik) on the tube again!

Team Derwin

yesssss
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by PaganWifey 14th October 2010, 2:14 pm

NaturalTina wrote:i want NEED derwin to get a blood test...and i think jason will stay with camille...maybe tasha will start managing poochie's music career and marry rick pause fox lol who knows!!! and it comes back the day after my birthday!!! cheers

Fixed it for you! Anytime you're not in a committed relationship and you get a girl pregnant get tested. F**k hurt feelings everyone doesn't have home training and some folks are downright shady.
PaganWifey
PaganWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by goombagirl 14th October 2010, 4:37 pm

1/1/11 ladies!
goombagirl
goombagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Neems 14th October 2010, 4:49 pm

goombagirl wrote:1/1/11 ladies!

I'm SOOOOOO excited. I'm already clearing my schedule. Yes, it's that serious. bounce dance woot!
Neems
Neems

http://neemsnthings.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy0306 17th October 2010, 2:40 pm

Yes i know im very excited for this show to come back. At first i didnt really like the show but as it went on i started liking the show. Some of the things they go through on the show i go through.

Stephy0306

Back to top Go down

Post by AmariC05 20th October 2010, 5:15 pm

First Episode for the new season is scheduled for Jan. 11, 2011!!!!!!!
AmariC05
AmariC05

http://www.annalisa-online.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next