CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Blood Season Three...WAITING SUCKS

+8
Neems
ktoliver5303
cherece
sweetdrk1
HAMPTONSFNST
NylaCoils
tiashaunteé
E'Lise
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

True Blood Season Three...WAITING SUCKS - Page 2 Empty Re: True Blood Season Three...WAITING SUCKS

Post by sweetdrk1 4th May 2010, 3:23 pm

ok I need help ya'll. My book has finished downloading..but I have work to do! Pray for me...the devil is a liar...say something to stop me from putting this Ipod in my head and floatin of to Sookie's house!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

True Blood Season Three...WAITING SUCKS - Page 2 Empty Re: True Blood Season Three...WAITING SUCKS

Post by E'Lise 4th May 2010, 4:14 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:ok I need help ya'll. My book has finished downloading..but I have work to do! Pray for me...the devil is a liar...say something to stop me from putting this Ipod in my head and floatin of to Sookie's house!!

I will pray for you if you return the favor...I got finals next week and I really need to focus and I am really not doing a good job since I am on here..lol
-E'Lise
E'Lise
E'Lise

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 14th May 2010, 2:29 am

OMG!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE True Blood. I have grown very addicted to it as I was out here. I am very much so excited to see what season three has to offer. I was UPSET when they killed Eggs though, because I could have enjoyed him with his shirt off for season three. He was NICE!!! When Sookie did not say yes to Eric at the end of season two when he asked for her hand in marriage I wanted to go through the computer screen (yes, I was watching at work) and shake her!! And now they have taken him so we shall see!! Of course I have to wait until it starts and gets bootlegged out here to watch it but I am VERY ADDICTED!
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Neems 15th May 2010, 12:03 pm

This show is soooo addicting I don't have HBO so I'm renting seasons 1 and 2 to prep for season 3. It's that serious. Between this,heroes, and boondocks I don't know how I get work done.
Neems
Neems

http://neemsnthings.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by urbrightside 16th May 2010, 11:38 pm

I'm totally in love with True Blood! has anyone else got Charlaine Harris' new book Dead in the Family is just came out May 4th. I'm about 1/2 done with it. Very good so far.

This season sounds like it's gonna be good. Werewolves are coming into play, I'm very excited about it. And i saw in the earlier post the ladies were talking about Egg's sexy ass... smh i was so sad when he died. I felt so bad for Tara.

Season 3 is gonna be good. Can't wait.
urbrightside
urbrightside

http://twitter.com/urbrightside

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 17th May 2010, 6:52 pm

Have yall seen this?
Sis Boyd, just sent me this link on facebook

http://www.hbo.com/true-blood/about/video/season-3-clip-preview.html?autoplay=true&cmpid=ABC123

After seeing this- the waiting is killing me!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bigsargewifey 17th May 2010, 7:32 pm

Another fan here. I had two weeks off between finals and graduation and since I have On Demand I wanted to see what all of the hoopla was about. Let me tell you that I watched both seasons over one weekend. I will miss Eggs' sexiness for sure but I LOVE Lafayette. He is so funny and I can't wait until S3.
bigsargewifey
bigsargewifey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith_Eve 17th May 2010, 7:48 pm

Huge True Blood fan here! I started reading the Sookie novels before True Blood came out but I was a season behind because I didn't have cable (and didn't know about all the nifty sites where I can watch for free *wink*)

To be honest, I despised most of season two. Making Maryann a central plot was completely unnecessary in my opinion and just a way to get more sex on screen (especially since Jason was busy doing "the Lord's work" lol). However I did enjoy all the Texas drama with Eric & Godric and Bill and his maker.

Hopefully with the introduction of werewolves and Bill's kidnapping, Season 3 will be awesome. Can we expect Alcide this season?

I'd completely forgotten about Harris' new book out though! Going to pick it up from the bookstore sometime this week!
Lilith_Eve
Lilith_Eve

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 17th May 2010, 10:25 pm

It would be awesome if they introduced Alcide and all the other were's this season.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by urbrightside 17th May 2010, 11:26 pm

tiashauntee wrote:It would be awesome if they introduced Alcide and all the other were's this season.

they are! lol
urbrightside
urbrightside

http://twitter.com/urbrightside

Back to top Go down

Post by brandiitneka 17th May 2010, 11:58 pm

i am so mad, I will be on my cruise when the season starts!!!! I guess I will have to catch it when get back! and ummmm why is bill missing????
brandiitneka
brandiitneka

Back to top Go down

Post by HAMPTONSFNST 6th July 2010, 1:05 pm

Got a chance this past Sunday to catch up on this seanson few shows and I'm so excited to learn more about the werewolves. Very juicy!
HAMPTONSFNST
HAMPTONSFNST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2