CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good clarifying natural sulfate/cone free shampoo

+2
LaToya28
marquila2007
6 posters

Go down

Good clarifying natural sulfate/cone free shampoo Empty Good clarifying natural sulfate/cone free shampoo

Post by marquila2007 24th April 2010, 2:12 am

What type of clarifying shampoos do you use? I have build up on my scalp in sections(its a off white color) not dandruff though and don't really wanna use baking soda(I heard too many bad expriences with it) Also I tried the ACV rinse and it didn't help. I did 1tbs of acv per cup of water. I don't know why I have build-up mainly on my scalp. I only use unrefined shea butter on my hair and EVCO. Also my conditioners don't contain cones. So maybe I have build-up and a itchy scalp because I never clarified my hair and I been natural for 23 months. Silly me Lol! Thanks ladies Smile

marquila2007

Back to top Go down

Good clarifying natural sulfate/cone free shampoo Empty Re: Good clarifying natural sulfate/cone free shampoo

Post by LaToya28 24th April 2010, 9:37 pm

Elucence clarifying shampoo is great. It cleans really well, but leaves the hair so soft.

http://www.curlmart.com/Elucence-Volume-Clarifying-Shampoo-p-37.html

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Good clarifying natural sulfate/cone free shampoo Empty Re: Good clarifying natural sulfate/cone free shampoo

Post by GeminiNaps 14th May 2010, 9:36 pm

I just bought the Giovanni 50/50 Balanced shampoo the other day and its natural and is clarifying. And one small amount lathered up my whole THICK head, and got rid of all product/buildup in my hair. It did leave that stripped feeling--that I know a lot of women don't like. But to me it let me know my hair was clean.

So, I loved it. And it was $8 at Ulta--some Targets also have it at times.
GeminiNaps
GeminiNaps

Back to top Go down

Post by brownsugar09 14th May 2010, 9:53 pm

I use Dr. Bronner's castile soap to clarify (peppermint). They sell travel sizes at Target for about $2.00 so you can make sure it works for you before you commit. It has so many uses, you'll be able to put it to good use even if it doesn't work for your hair [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . HTH!
brownsugar09
brownsugar09

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie_curli 14th May 2010, 10:42 pm

I have to degree with brownsugar09 as I just tried Dr. Bronners's castile soap (peppermint) for the first time and it is awesome. It made my hair squeaky clean and cleared all the buildup on my scalp. Love it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cutie_curli

Back to top Go down

Post by raslade808 15th May 2010, 3:50 am

a good clarifying shampoo would be oyin handmade honey wash. that really cleaned up hair and didn't strip it. plus it has castille (sp) soap on the list of top ingredients so it made my scalp happy.

i also like miss jessie's super sudsy shampoo. i dont know how natural it is, coming from miss jessie's.. but non the less it was really good.

raslade808

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down