CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YES, YES, YES, YES TO CUCUMBERS!!!!

+35
Born2BeMe
Chinita07
BrownSkinDiva
oooop2
summabrown
mediumbrowngirl
SweetRitzy
mstokes2008
SisterBoyd
CrissyQ
luvinlife225
natural83
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
sweetdrk1
brownsugar09
Heart2Heart
crvng4mr
HennaRo
newcurlieque
Furlie
NaturalTata
Mz. Thang
justicenga
Curly_Aquarius
Ambrosia
Butterfly126
Erica5417
popsbaby
TerraD
DvaAuNaturel
Sequoia
WalkingInDestiny
BlondeByDesire
CocaColaCutie
jcanalena79
39 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

YES, YES, YES, YES TO CUCUMBERS!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: YES, YES, YES, YES TO CUCUMBERS!!!!

Post by BrownSkinDiva 7th June 2010, 12:08 pm

im gonna go buy some of this condish asap i keep hearing great things about it!!
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

YES, YES, YES, YES TO CUCUMBERS!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: YES, YES, YES, YES TO CUCUMBERS!!!!

Post by Chinita07 7th June 2010, 10:10 pm

omggggggg LOOOOOOOOVE Yes To CUCUMBERS!!! Thanks so much Nikki for recommending this! It's AMAZING...for my hair at least! Not interested in trying the Carrots one b/c I believe it has a cone in it & not interested in the Tomato one either really...

This condit leaves my hair sooooooooooooooooooo soft! and manageable! I co-wash w/ it, use it as a leave in, style w/ it, everything! I looooove the fact that it doesnt coat my scalp or leave my hair a lil dry like HEHH or Aussie Moist do!

The only thing is it does not define or hold your curls, so if i use it as a leave in I need to use some Aloe Vera Gel or something to give my curls some definition, but that's not a bad price to pay considering how well it moisturizes and the fact that it uses all natural, mostly organic ingrediants...I need to buy another bottle!
Chinita07
Chinita07

Back to top Go down

Post by Born2BeMe 7th June 2010, 10:53 pm

Sheesh...wish we had a Ross in Connecticut! I need a new condish too. I'm checking out desert essence tho since it's a bit cheaper.
Born2BeMe
Born2BeMe

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 30th June 2010, 3:31 pm

I said Yes To Cucumbers last weekend, and I'm soooo happy that I did! This stuff is amazing! It left my hair feeling wonderful and my twist out turned out great! I used it to cowash and as a leave in! Definitely give this stuff a try!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by ldwatters 8th July 2010, 1:02 pm

so, i've been lurking on this forum for awhile. i'm still transitioning and decided to give yes to cucumbers a go. i love it because my hair drinks moisture like crazy and this made my hair soft as all get out. it really doesn't work well with curls, but that's fine. i'm just happy my hair isnt drier than the Sahara anymore

ldwatters

Back to top Go down

Post by 4EverNatural 8th July 2010, 4:36 pm

Born2BeMe wrote:Sheesh...wish we had a Ross in Connecticut! I need a new condish too. I'm checking out desert essence tho since it's a bit cheaper.

Ulta and Target sells this product, did you check them out?

4EverNatural

Back to top Go down

Post by EmbracingNaturalMe 1st August 2010, 7:33 pm

I bought YTC conditioner today at Ross for 2.99. I wanted to stock up but held off until I try it. I hope it is as good as reported.
EmbracingNaturalMe
EmbracingNaturalMe

Back to top Go down

Post by EmbracingNaturalMe 13th August 2010, 1:38 pm

So far, I love this product. I used as a conditioner after shampooing and also as a leave-in. I used it in Kimmaytube leave-in recipe. It has amazing slip and my hair is so soft and moisturized.
EmbracingNaturalMe
EmbracingNaturalMe

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinita07 23rd August 2010, 3:01 pm

I went to my local Ross yesterday & found ONE bottle for $2.99! I was planning to buy about TEN at that price but they only had the one! They did have one bottle of Yes to Tomatoes tho, so I got that as well b/c it has almost the same ingredients as YTC...will test it out & see how it goes!
Chinita07
Chinita07

Back to top Go down

Post by ... 23rd August 2010, 11:43 pm

I recently tried the Yes to Carrots shampoo and the much-raved-about Yes to Cucumbers leave-in.

And to sum up my opinion of both products:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Seriously, the YTC shampoo couldn't have dried my hair out more than if I had washed with laundry detergent mixed with a bottle of baking soda, skipped the conditioner, blow-dried my hair on high heat for about six hours, and didn't moisturize at all for a day or two. And I'm not exaggerating. It dried my hair out so much, even when I diluted it with water, and I couldn't get rid of the dryness for days, no matter how much I moisturized. Because of this, a lot of my hair broke off and my sensitive scalp was left dry and sore. I loathed this shampoo.

And the YTCu leave-in wasn't any better. I tried it on dry and wet hair. On dry hair, I had to use way too much to even cover my entire head (and I have less than half an inch of hair right now), and my hair was left dry and greasy. The leave-in didn't absorb into or moisturize my hair, and it left me with a lot of oiliness, as if I had applied castor oil straight. And on wet hair, it absorbed, but not by much. I was still left with that same greasiness and oiliness, except this time it was accompanied by a dryness that resembled a protein treatment (before I would apply the DC). This leave-in was crap for my hair, and I was glad that I had saved the reciept, because I couldn't wait to return it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ldwatters 24th August 2010, 11:07 am

they are having a buy 1 get 1 50% off at walgreens on the yes to... line

ldwatters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3