CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YES, YES, YES, YES TO CUCUMBERS!!!!

+35
Born2BeMe
Chinita07
BrownSkinDiva
oooop2
summabrown
mediumbrowngirl
SweetRitzy
mstokes2008
SisterBoyd
CrissyQ
luvinlife225
natural83
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
sweetdrk1
brownsugar09
Heart2Heart
crvng4mr
HennaRo
newcurlieque
Furlie
NaturalTata
Mz. Thang
justicenga
Curly_Aquarius
Ambrosia
Butterfly126
Erica5417
popsbaby
TerraD
DvaAuNaturel
Sequoia
WalkingInDestiny
BlondeByDesire
CocaColaCutie
jcanalena79
39 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

YES, YES, YES, YES TO CUCUMBERS!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: YES, YES, YES, YES TO CUCUMBERS!!!!

Post by crvng4mr 24th April 2010, 2:41 pm

Got mine today! Can't wait to use it today. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

YES, YES, YES, YES TO CUCUMBERS!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: YES, YES, YES, YES TO CUCUMBERS!!!!

Post by crvng4mr 24th April 2010, 2:47 pm

popsbaby28 wrote:Okay I tried it as a deep conditioner and a leave in.
This conditioner is the consistency of a really good body lotion. It's really lovely with awesome slip. I'm not too crazy about the smell, but who cares, I'll hold my nose. This stuff is the BOMB.com!!!!
YTC also makes a leave in, but it costs 10 dollars. No thanks.
The ingredients in the conditioner and the leave in are prety much the same so no need wasting money.

Bottom line- GO BUY IT... RIGHT NOW.

How did you use it as a dc? I mean did you put it on dry hair or after you washed? Also do you think it would be good to use with a steamer?
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by popsbaby 24th April 2010, 3:25 pm

I mixed it with honey and a little olive oil. Popped it in the microwave for about 20 seconds are mixed it throughly.
I applied it to freshly washed hair and put a shower cap on. I left it on for about 4 hours. I was gonna leave it in overnight, but the honey made my neck all sticky. My hair turned out really soft and manageable. Hope you like the conditioner.
popsbaby
popsbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by popsbaby 24th April 2010, 3:26 pm

Did I say throughly? I meant thoroughly.
popsbaby
popsbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by justicenga 24th April 2010, 9:59 pm

I'm crushed. I went to two Ross' but nothing. I saw the Say Yes to Tomatoes Shampoo but that was it. I going hunting again tomorrow.
justicenga
justicenga

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 24th April 2010, 10:06 pm

justicenga wrote:I'm crushed. I went to two Ross' but nothing. I saw the Say Yes to Tomatoes Shampoo but that was it. I going hunting again tomorrow.

Yes, it's crazy. I went to two Ross' and found 1 bottle in each. I began to wonder if the gas/mileage canceled out the savings, lol!
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 24th April 2010, 10:14 pm

newcurlieque wrote:I will be going to Ross this weekend!!! Yes I'm a product junkie and I don't care!!!! lol Yes to Cucumber's has no cones right?

Yes to Cucumbers is CG friendly with no cones. Yes to Carrots has cones.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart2Heart 25th April 2010, 2:51 pm

I went to two Ross' and stocked up on the Yes to Cucumbers and Tomatoes!! No luck with the Carrots though :-(

@jcanalena79 I was thinking the exact same thing as far as the gas/mileage vs. savings...lol I think I will just buy it from Target for $7.99 instead of hunting for more Ross'
Heart2Heart
Heart2Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by justicenga 25th April 2010, 3:29 pm

Yay...I found it! Went to Ross this morning and there it was. I stocked up on YTC but now I'm thinking I should have gotten YTT too. Oh well.
justicenga
justicenga

Back to top Go down

Post by brownsugar09 26th April 2010, 12:06 am

I tried my YTC last night. So far, I'm not a believer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . I so want to love it! It may have been the shampoo I used before it. I'll try it again later this week with a different shampoo. I just didn't find it as moisturizing as my Aussie Moist.
brownsugar09
brownsugar09

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 26th April 2010, 6:18 pm

I am NOT I repeat NOT messin with ya'll!

*walks out*
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 26th April 2010, 6:22 pm

LOL @ Sweet! We're all crazy when it comes to new products that work great for so many!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 26th April 2010, 10:59 pm

jcanalena79 wrote:Oh, MUST go to Ross b/c my heavy-handed self is already half-way through the bottle!!!
Same here girl, I loooove this product!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c) 27th April 2010, 12:15 am

I'm with Sweet. I don't know why I'm even in this forum....the last thing I need is to dream about another product and it's magic powers....I'm outta here. No
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 27th April 2010, 12:54 pm

Okay, I wanted to post this yesterday but my internet was acting up. I am on the fence. I am going to continue to try it for about 2 more weeks to see if I have a defenitive opinion. I shampooed this weekend also and used the YTC as a DC for 5 hrs and the used the YTC Leave In. Not really sure if I left it in too long. So my next try I am going to just use it as a co-wash. I will give results when I do. I really want to love this product [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 1st May 2010, 2:40 am

I think this will be my next new product to try!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by luvinlife225 4th May 2010, 1:34 pm

I've said Yes to Cucumbers and I'm so happy I did.
luvinlife225
luvinlife225

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 4th May 2010, 3:04 pm

luvinlife225 wrote:I've said Yes to Cucumbers and I'm so happy I did.

How did you use it?
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by luvinlife225 4th May 2010, 10:39 pm

Hey Rosebud,

After washing, and conditioning my hair I put it in while it was still wet and left it in. This is my 2nd time using it and I've had good results both times. Soft hair that gave me no troble when I worked with it.
luvinlife225
luvinlife225

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 7th May 2010, 4:34 am

I bought both when it was on sale at Ulta - so 2 for $9. So far I've used the Yes to Carrots. I was using it as my only cowasher, but wised up and use it as my detangling cowasher after I cowash with VO5. Let's not forget it wasn't $.77. I like it. It has great slip, penetrates tangles, lathers and spreads well in my hair. I can't wait to try the cucumbers.

My mother works at Ross so I will be stopping by Ross after dinner this Sunday Wink
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 7th May 2010, 7:15 am

I found 2 bottles at Ross yesterday!!! When I cowashed with it last night my oh my, it was amazing!! It's to early to say if I'm in love or not, but everything about it just seemed to fit. It felt better than any conditioner I have tried to date when it was in my hair and surprisingly it was still amazing feeling when I washed it out. Let's just hope my hair still feels this good later on today. ::fingers crossed::
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetRitzy 7th May 2010, 10:29 pm

I bought the YTCarrots from Walgreens. It was $9. I wish we had Ross here in the Midwest, but no such luck. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anyhoo...loving the conditioner. It left my hair incredibly soft and easy to manage...which says a lot, 'coz my TTWA is very moody. LOL
SweetRitzy
SweetRitzy

http://www.ritzysweetandsaucy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mediumbrowngirl 9th May 2010, 2:38 pm

No luck at Ross. But Target had one bottle left on their shelf. I leave some in after my shower and my curls dry very fluffy, yet defined.

mediumbrowngirl

Back to top Go down

YES, YES, YES, YES TO CUCUMBERS!!!! - Page 2 Empty I WISH I COULD SAY YES TO CUCUMBERS

Post by summabrown 9th May 2010, 3:19 pm

i had no luck either at ross there was only a yes to tomatoes shampoo and target had none of the yes to products nor the curls or ms jessies' [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
summabrown
summabrown

Back to top Go down

Post by oooop2 9th May 2010, 5:40 pm

HAven't tried this, but Yes to Carrots Body Butter is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oooop2
oooop2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next