CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiely Williams new video "Spectacular"

+11
Karyn
Cherry: extraordinary!
nikismiles
ElleX
jlowman1
Tamren
ChrsLvsBks
perfect10
natural83
brandiitneka
tashafawn24
15 posters

Go down

Kiely Williams new video "Spectacular" Empty Kiely Williams new video "Spectacular"

Post by tashafawn24 9th April 2010, 8:19 pm

Ladies, ladies, ladies! Okay, lets take it back; remember 3LW and then they joined up with Disney and became the Cheetah Girls with Raven Simone? Okay so you have to remember Kiely Williams (to me she was the less popular cheetah girl) but anyway I saw a new video of hers today and I think I need a spiritual cleansing after that! Viewer discretion is Advised! Please don't let the kiddies be around when you see this garbage!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J96ujGstSUw
tashafawn24
tashafawn24

Back to top Go down

Kiely Williams new video "Spectacular" Empty Re: Kiely Williams new video "Spectacular"

Post by brandiitneka 10th April 2010, 12:18 am

ok, so i am mad I just sat and watched that!! and how old is she like 12?? and dude in the vid wasnt even cute(not that it matters) but i am just sayin. ummm some role model, from Cheeta Girl to A Hott Azz Mess!!! kinda puts me in the mind of some mess Kelis would do. smdh. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
brandiitneka
brandiitneka

Back to top Go down

Kiely Williams new video "Spectacular" Empty Re: Kiely Williams new video "Spectacular"

Post by natural83 10th April 2010, 3:15 am

OMG! I saw this on Bossip.com and immediately got shame for her! LOL! The video was very low budget and I feel like it was quite raunchy as well as those lyrics! Don't know if she's trying to cross over into the whole "sexy music" thing, but Im not feelin it!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by perfect10 10th April 2010, 7:07 pm

That was simply garbage! I seriously hope she posted that as an April Fool's joke.
perfect10
perfect10

http://perfect10beauty.onsugar.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 11th April 2010, 12:38 pm

I watched about a couple minutes of it. I read her disclaimer but I could not see a message after two minutes. I personally do not think she can sing. I hope she continues to work on her career.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tashafawn24 11th April 2010, 7:16 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:I watched about a couple minutes of it. I read her disclaimer but I could not see a message after two minutes. I personally do not think she can sing. I hope she continues to work on her career.

I read the disclaimer too and to me it just seemed like she was more or less promoting/glorifying the same behavior that she claimed she was trying to draw an awareness to [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I felt sad for her in that video because it looked like she was trying too hard (basically starving for attention). I really felt icky after viewing this because I hate to see young black women take the desparate route to get noticed in the music business.

I hate to say but there are a lot of Madonna's, Lady Gaga's, and the likes in this world and my advice to Kiely Williams would be to not to go off into that direction.

Oh, and who directed this video anyway? It looked like they were ballin' on a budget because they seemed to have just picked any black guy off of the street! I guess they couldn't afford a decent looking guy; but hey, an ugly guy for an ugly video I suppose [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . Dude was an eye sore for real [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tashafawn24
tashafawn24

Back to top Go down

Post by tashafawn24 11th April 2010, 7:21 pm

perfect10 wrote:That was simply garbage! I seriously hope she posted that as an April Fool's joke.

LOL! I almost peed my pants when I read your post! That was funny [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I forgot April Fool's just passed; I'm wondering the same thing now that you've said something because something as odd as this video couldn't be taken seriously!
tashafawn24
tashafawn24

Back to top Go down

Post by tashafawn24 11th April 2010, 7:31 pm

brandiitneka wrote:ok, so i am mad I just sat and watched that!! and how old is she like 12?? and dude in the vid wasnt even cute(not that it matters) but i am just sayin. ummm some role model, from Cheeta Girl to A Hott Azz Mess!!! kinda puts me in the mind of some mess Kelis would do. smdh. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LOL! Yeah she went from 3LW to Cheetah Girls to Super Cheetah Ho 2.O all in one career! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And that act isn't very becoming of her; it doesn't look like she should be doing that because she has such a young face. I guess she figured since Miley Cyrus could pole dance on top of an ice cream truck she could do one better.

Is it just me or has Disney pimped out more young girls than Hugh Heffner? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tashafawn24
tashafawn24

Back to top Go down

Post by tashafawn24 11th April 2010, 7:37 pm

natural83 wrote:OMG! I saw this on Bossip.com and immediately got shame for her! LOL! The video was very low budget and I feel like it was quite raunchy as well as those lyrics! Don't know if she's trying to cross over into the whole "sexy music" thing, but Im not feelin it!

The lyrics were a hot mess! Was she drunk when she wrote them? I mean the beat was wack, the lyrics were disgraceful, the coreography was [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and the guy was [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] must I say it...
tashafawn24
tashafawn24

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamren 11th April 2010, 7:52 pm

This whole mess was far from Spectacular..more like Tackyular..
Tamren
Tamren

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 11th April 2010, 8:01 pm

The whole thing was a complete and utter mess! No going back to Cheetah Girls after that...
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by ElleX 11th April 2010, 11:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbMfzkZXUIU

Did you all see her response to the video? She definitely got everyone talking about the video...
ElleX
ElleX

Back to top Go down

Post by nikismiles 12th April 2010, 2:03 am

tashafawn24 wrote:
brandiitneka wrote:ok, so i am mad I just sat and watched that!! and how old is she like 12?? and dude in the vid wasnt even cute(not that it matters) but i am just sayin. ummm some role model, from Cheeta Girl to A Hott Azz Mess!!! kinda puts me in the mind of some mess Kelis would do. smdh. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LOL! Yeah she went from 3LW to Cheetah Girls to Super Cheetah Ho 2.O all in one career! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And that act isn't very becoming of her; it doesn't look like she should be doing that because she has such a young face. I guess she figured since Miley Cyrus could pole dance on top of an ice cream truck she could do one better.

Is it just me or has Disney pimped out more young girls than Hugh Heffner? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LOL!!!
SMH very disappointed in her, and all that butt slapping/grabbing that she was doing to herself... NOT CUTE!

nikismiles

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 26th April 2010, 2:51 am

I did NOT see that coming lol she says thats shes (paraphrasing) "portraying a role in an issue that needs to be brought to light". [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] she might of gotten me with that if there was actually an issue. Well i guess getting so drunk you sleep with a guy whos name you cant remember is an issue but saying it was spectacular and dancing all raunchy kinda ruins the logic of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 26th April 2010, 4:48 am

AHAHAHAHA that video is hilarious! I watched it after hearing a youtuber (Bee318ti; not posting cause he's very vulgar hahaha) speaking about it. A mess! He had me dying
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by SighSidhe 26th April 2010, 2:11 pm

LMAO! trying waaaaayyyy too hard!
i could almost hear her sayin "pay attention to me! i need work!"

hella reminded me of a really cheap, slutty version of Adina Howard's "freak like me" (which i just watched for nostalgia ^_^v) and that's saying a lot..
SighSidhe
SighSidhe

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 4th May 2010, 4:02 pm

I know I'm super late, but I just saw the video......WHAT?!?! I'm confused, she said she's portraying a character and trying to bring an issue to light, but I don't think she did that. She's dancing around with her legs open, rolling and grinding say the sex was spectacular, but at the same time trying to encourage girls not to get drunk and go home with a random guy?!?! Hmmmmm......I don't know about that.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lysheba89 24th May 2010, 1:46 pm

I work at a school in the aftercare program, and the cheetah girls are very popular there. A coworker showed this to me and a few other workers, and it is now the biggest inside joke between all the aftercare teachers. Even if she was dumb enough to play the video back to herself and think "love it! exactly what I wanted it to look like..." there was a whole team of people that participated in this mess and no one objected to it's tackiness and desperation. Gross.
Lysheba89
Lysheba89

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 8th June 2010, 10:51 pm

Oh my... this is worse than the new Miley Cyrus video...
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 9th June 2010, 12:34 pm

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Oh my... this is worse than the new Miley Cyrus video...

Miley is losing her mind. Grinding on the laps of gay men, kissing girls and grinding stripper poles. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Where are her parents? OMG, she has to realize she is a role model for alot of young girls and little girls are very impressionable.
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down