CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaun T's Insanity!!

+10
Buttercup76
tresmom08
Heart2Worship
prymd95
Stacye
mrsrenaissance
CocaColaCutie
Hollis
EmbracingNaturalMe
MomnWife
14 posters

Go down

Shaun T's Insanity!! Empty Shaun T's Insanity!!

Post by MomnWife 26th March 2010, 12:42 am

Has anybody seen these videos. They are crazy, but you get great results. I am starting on Monday. Even the people in the video have to take a break...LOL
MomnWife
MomnWife

http://www.youravon.com/dsumner

Back to top Go down

Shaun T's Insanity!! Empty Re: Shaun T's Insanity!!

Post by EmbracingNaturalMe 26th March 2010, 1:00 pm

My sister recently gave me his first set of DVD's, Hip Hop Abs. I plan on starting them soon. I hope to get some great results!! I will keep you posted.
EmbracingNaturalMe
EmbracingNaturalMe

Back to top Go down

Post by MomnWife 26th March 2010, 7:18 pm

Great! I hope you have some good results.
MomnWife
MomnWife

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollis 26th March 2010, 7:49 pm

I was just looking at the Insanity site and wondering if anyone tried it out. I love Shaun T! I have Hip Hop Abs and love it! I heard Insanity is much harder though, my friend is does Mixed Martial Arts and he said the work out was hard so I know it's good. I want to order it today but it's $144 ouch. Do you guys know anywhere I could get it cheaper or if it is sold in any stores?
Hollis
Hollis

Back to top Go down

Post by EmbracingNaturalMe 26th March 2010, 10:01 pm

Hollis,

I don't know any store that sells Insanity. You might get a cheaper price on Amazon.com
EmbracingNaturalMe
EmbracingNaturalMe

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 30th March 2010, 4:29 pm

$144 good lord that's a lot of money. I just saw the infomercial on Saturday and I got tired just watching them. LOL. I'm scurred, but it does look like you will burn everything you're not supposed to have if you do it.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by MomnWife 30th March 2010, 5:42 pm

I started yesterday and thought that I was gonna throw up. The good thing is that I can only go up from here. I haven't worked out yet today and I'm looking forward to it.
MomnWife
MomnWife

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollis 30th March 2010, 8:39 pm

@EmbracingNaturalMe I checked amazon and it was the same price unless I get a used one. Sad

@CocaColaCutie I know right but they do offer a payment plan which isn't too bad so after my kids birthday's (there both in the same week) than I will put my order in. I know it looks tough! I gotta get right for summer! lol

@MomnWife I'm getting excited thinking about the workout! I love stuff that really pushes you. I took a bootcamp workout class before and I loved it. It's good your looking forward to it, I have a few work out dvd's right now but I just need to get motivated!
Hollis
Hollis

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsrenaissance 3rd April 2010, 10:38 pm

i've seen the infomercials. they remind me of a bootcamp i've taken locally so i'm sure if you stick to it you will get great results (i did). i think they offer a meal plan too which is important to follow. what you eat is definitely a key factor.

momnwife - my trainer thinks it's good when someone throws up [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] she says it's a sign that you've pushed your body to it's limit. in our bootcamp if you have to throw up you do, but she expects you to get right back in line & finish w/everyone else.

hollis - a girl i know bought copies of insanity on craigslist for like $15 so you may want to look there.
mrsrenaissance
mrsrenaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacye 4th April 2010, 12:06 am

I have hip hop abs and that Shaun T had be cracking up. He is hilarious
Stacye
Stacye

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollis 4th April 2010, 11:45 am

@mrsrenaissance good looking out I will check out craigslist. Did you get the whole set?

@Stacye he is funny, I laugh everytime I do the hip hop abs. I think he is more serious when he does the other one or at least that's what I heard.
Hollis
Hollis

Back to top Go down

Post by prymd95 30th April 2010, 11:02 pm

Don't buy the Insanity for the full price. Goggle Insanity Workout, I saw at least 3 different sites that had the entire workout program for less than $75. I'm planning to get it in the next couple of months after I finish P90X.

prymd95

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart2Worship 5th May 2010, 4:15 pm

CocaColaCutie wrote:$144 good lord that's a lot of money.
LOL!!! What movie or show did that come from? I recongize it, but I can't figure it out for the life of me.

My BF and I were watching the infomerical on Monday and we are gonna invest in it shortly. We are currently running and I've seen good results doing that. I think that incorporating Insanity along with running will put me in the game!!!
Heart2Worship
Heart2Worship

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 5th May 2010, 6:52 pm

Heart2Worship wrote:
CocaColaCutie wrote:$144 good lord that's a lot of money.
LOL!!! What movie or show did that come from? I recongize it, but I can't figure it out for the life of me.

My BF and I were watching the infomerical on Monday and we are gonna invest in it shortly. We are currently running and I've seen good results doing that. I think that incorporating Insanity along with running will put me in the game!!!

Chris Rock's character on In Living Color. LOL.

I'm still scared to try this workout...maybe after I finish P90X. I'm on Day 17..eeek!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by tresmom08 24th May 2010, 11:32 am

I have both hip hop abs and Insanity...I have been doing the hip hop abs for about 1 week and I love it...I have been watching what I eat but would like the calendar and meal plan. I bought the DVD's from ebay and it didn't come with all of the package features. If any of you have it let me know.....I'm trying to get back to my pre-baby size....and need all the help I can get.
tresmom08
tresmom08

Back to top Go down

Post by Buttercup76 24th May 2010, 4:12 pm

@tresmom08 - Usually if you google Hip Hop abs calendar or Insanity calendar you can find the pdf online from a website. That is what I did.

I have hip hop abs and try to implement it in my cardio during the week. I don't follow the calendar anymore but it is a great escape from the treadmill or stationary bike. I got too and made it through 2 days but gave up... It is a good workout though and I recommend it highly.
Buttercup76
Buttercup76

http://www.thegeminiexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tresmom08 24th May 2010, 4:43 pm

thanks Buttercup I will try that.
tresmom08
tresmom08

Back to top Go down

Post by napturaldelta 3rd June 2010, 6:06 am

prymd95 wrote:Don't buy the Insanity for the full price. Goggle Insanity Workout, I saw at least 3 different sites that had the entire workout program for less than $75. I'm planning to get it in the next couple of months after I finish P90X.

I'm dong P90X now. How is it for you so far? I love it! I did Slim in Six first; I think this prepared me for P90X.
napturaldelta
napturaldelta

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownSkinDiva 3rd June 2010, 12:49 pm

shawn t's workouts produce good results hes just crazy as heck!!! lol
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Issie 7th June 2010, 4:16 am

hey momnwife, i got Shaun T 's insanity on friday...I start on Monday too. I also got Michael Olajide's CTBS (Cut the B.S).....
TO EVERYONE'" try Craigslist in your area, I got my insanity, brand new in box for $50 i was not going to spend all that money I am excited we can start together I hear it is kick a$$ though but this post baby weight gats to go!!!!!!!!!!

Issie

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 12th June 2010, 12:09 pm

BAHAHAHAHA, my mom does the hip hop abs ones. between the "hayyyyyyy" and then the repetitive "shaun t" i'm ALWAYS laughing lol
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Issie 18th June 2010, 1:18 am

hey yall shaun t update, lost 5.5 pds in 2 weeks i started on the 4th and its the 18th, my hubbyb did 2 days with me and even he was sweating bullets, it was very cool, took a day off back to it tomorrow...burn baby fat burn!

Issie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down