CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a newbie, but I still don't know what I am doing!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Not a newbie, but I still don't know what I am doing!!!!! Empty Not a newbie, but I still don't know what I am doing!!!!!

Post by KaCey1030 18th March 2010, 6:47 pm

Hi. I went natural for the very first time since I was 8 in 2008. My mother hated it so I relaxed my hair after 6 months after I did the big chop. I felt so bad and felt like I had given up on something I was determined to do that in July 2009 I did the Big Chop again and I haven't looked back! My hair is about 3-4" of au natural hair and I love it. So, here's the problem... my curl pattern is starting to straightened (i have had it pressed ONE time) and that was about a month ago. Also, my hair is so dry and I feel like I have a mop on top of my hair. I don't know what to do with it or how to style it. Any suggestions? Right now it is in a afro puff on top and messy at that or pushed to one side with a hair comb. I am so not happy with myself right now! I see so may cute styles and wonder why I can't get my hair to look like that. I want to be the confident girl in the pictures too!!!

KaCey

KaCey1030

Back to top Go down

Not a newbie, but I still don't know what I am doing!!!!! Empty Re: Not a newbie, but I still don't know what I am doing!!!!!

Post by Lynnieluve 20th March 2010, 3:28 pm

What are you using currently on your hair? What is your regimen/routine?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down