CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dont know which one to get....

3 posters

Go down

I dont know which one to get.... Empty I dont know which one to get....

Post by Stephy0306 21st November 2010, 1:49 pm

From the KeraCare natural textures line, im having a hard time choosing which product to get for my braid outs. Im transitioning with only about an inch of new growth. I plan on doing my braid outs while my hair is dry because i like the way it comes out better on dry hair rather then wet for me. Im trying to decide on the butter cream, define custard, or the twist and define cream. Which one should i get ladies? I would like the leave in as welland shampoo but i can only afforf one product at a time right now so i would like to get the product tht will be beneficial to me for right now without wasting money.

Stephy0306

Back to top Go down

I dont know which one to get.... Empty Re: I dont know which one to get....

Post by Naturally Esq 21st November 2010, 2:09 pm

What other products are you using?
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy0306 21st November 2010, 3:33 pm

Nothing special, Ive been using olive oil root stimulator cream but i dont like the way the braid outs are coming out with that, To oily and the curls are not very much defined. And I've been using soft sheen carsons hair product called Shea butter and green tea strengthening oil Moisturizer. I love that line but this product line suppose to be for natural hair and even tho i love the product im using i would still like to get more define to my braid otus and flowing curls.

Stephy0306

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Esq 21st November 2010, 10:15 pm

You may have seen this thread, but here is the link to a discussion on what others are using for braidouts in the KeraCare line: http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/products-f4/keracare-natural-textures-t6364.htm?highlight=keracare+natural+textures
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by Janique 23rd November 2010, 5:21 pm

I recently purchased the leave in and twisting cream from Keracare. I'm still waiting for it to come in the mail and I hope it works well....
Janique
Janique

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down