CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My BC and close up pics

5 posters

Go down

My BC and close up pics Empty My BC and close up pics

Post by KeishaMac 14th March 2010, 12:49 am

I BC'ed after 11 months and I just thought to add some pictures of my growth over the last year (almost). I hope that this will give some other people who are considering BC'ing some motivation. I hope you like! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

One thing, I hate how the bottom of my hair has a looser curl and hangs down...like a jheri curl! LOL! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
KeishaMac
KeishaMac

Back to top Go down

My BC and close up pics Empty Re: My BC and close up pics

Post by ktoliver5303 14th March 2010, 12:55 am

lol I love the yeeahhh I am a curly in the bathroom with a camera and I look hot!! I LOVE IT!!

Your hair is cute but question. how do you get your hair back like that in the last pic.
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by tressedforsuccess 14th March 2010, 12:58 am

Thanks for the pics. I've already BC'd but it's good to see how much your hair has grown in 11 months for motivation. My bottom hair does that same thing! I usually use my Denman to try to get it curled as tight as possible, but it still hangs down too low LOL.
tressedforsuccess
tressedforsuccess

Back to top Go down

Post by KeishaMac 14th March 2010, 1:09 am

@ktoliver: Guuurrrl, you know we all got those curly in bathroom pics!! LOL! It's the place that has the best light in my house. I need more lamps! Haha! In the last pic, I actually used an adjustable bra strap (gasp, I know right??) to push my puff up. I don't like the look of my puff with it hanging lower, so that or something that can help push it up helps me.

@Tressed: I am glad that I at least gave one person motivation. If I can do that, then I feel like my post was justified. As I was saying to ktoliver, I had to push that mess on the bottom up, otherwise it does end up looking like a jheri curl! LOL! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] That was with some condish in it. I cannot wait to try either the KCCC/KCKT or ecostyler gel when it gets warmer just to see what it will look like.

I am glad that I have women like Curly Nikki, Tiashaunte, (for later goals) Mahogany Curls, Intelligent Beauty and Blonde By Desire to push me into this. I have never felt more confident. Thanks again ladies!
KeishaMac
KeishaMac

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 14th March 2010, 1:21 am

Congrats on your bc!

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 14th March 2010, 1:55 am

Your pics look great. So much growth. WOW. Maybe you need to start a thread in the bars n butters challenge, just so you (and I [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ) can track your progress and styles. My front and crown is like your back. Very loose and annoying [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . But it's ok.
I know you said you want to do mini twists next. Can't wait to see pics [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down