CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suave Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner.

+21
brandiitneka
jlowman1
quincie1479
Erica5417
KurlyK
CreoleLady88
Stacye
Shauny
DvaAuNaturel
TMS
LaToya28
curlylexi22
Melng
naturallytexan
CessCurls
elleeccentric
StephanieB
Heart2Heart
Chinita07
Ms. Mycole
feelinme
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Suave Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner. - Page 2 Empty Re: Suave Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner.

Post by Curlock Holmes 25th March 2010, 1:32 am

I just used this product as a co-wash Tuesday night..I wasn't really impressed. It actually seemed to make my deeper conditioner (Aubrey HSR) work less! I have DRRRRYYY hair and so the reduction in moisture is unappreciatedjavascript:emoticonp('Sad'). I bought the big bottle so I'm going to try and use it up. Tonight I'm using it as my leave-in, I put it into dry hair and re-twisted. Using it this way seems to be working better for me (as of now), but I guess the proof will be in the pudding tomorrow!
Curlock Holmes
Curlock Holmes

Back to top Go down

Suave Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner. - Page 2 Empty Re: Suave Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner.

Post by lexi1 25th March 2010, 12:03 pm

Love this stuff!! I noticed most stores can't seem to keep it on the shelves! I use the shea almond and the rosemary mint.

lexi1

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 25th March 2010, 12:31 pm

I've found the shampoo in Duane Reade (drug store), but they're ALWAYS OUT OF THE CONDITIONER!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] And I stay away from shampoos (I used castile soap) so...yah. I want this conditioner!!

(As if I need to get MORE conditioner...Miss SEVEN BOTTLES OF CONDITIONER UNDER THE BATHROOM SINK THAT HAVEN'T BEEN TOUCHED YET. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I need an intervention... )
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by islandfilly 4th April 2010, 3:55 am

I just tried it tonight. It worked pretty well. My hair was pretty soft. It smelt good. I used it to co-wash my hair. Definitely a good cheap conditioner to have in rotation.
islandfilly
islandfilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2