CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a big sis with 4c-z hair like mine :)

2 posters

Go down

I need a big sis with 4c-z hair like mine :) Empty I need a big sis with 4c-z hair like mine :)

Post by kroeskop 6th March 2010, 10:34 pm

I went to braid my hair again today again, but first I shampoo'd it- Dearie me, what can I say my hair shrunk and went back on a boat home. ..It was hard and just kept shedding, I need advice on how to better nurse my nappy naps please. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

kroeskop

Back to top Go down

I need a big sis with 4c-z hair like mine :) Empty Re: I need a big sis with 4c-z hair like mine :)

Post by curlyscot 13th March 2010, 8:39 pm

I am not sure that I qualify as a big sister since I've only been completely natural since August. However, I have read a lot, tried a lot of products, and learned a lot about my hair so I will help as much as I can. I also have very coarse hair and have found that moisturizing is key. This means that I only use all natural products since they really absorb well into the hair and tend to promote moisture retention. I also deep condition on a regular basis and use twist outs as a way to stretch my curls.

You can get advice from people however ultimately you will have to determine what is best for your own hair since it is unique. That said, I have found that Youtube products reviews have helped me to narrow down products b/c I tend to look for Youtubers w/hair similar to mine and see what worked for them. Usually, I can achieve similar results.
curlyscot
curlyscot

http://basicwoman.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down