CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics.....

+67
NikG20
lovesunshine17
sunbaby
RissaRae
mstokes2008
Winnielours
krazy coils
DvaAuNaturel
Nikcoils
CurlCita
MellowOne
traveljunkie08
dajewel
poeticlyspkng
mochamoments
MomnWife
newday
TMS
CrissyQ
CocoEuro
Muz
ktoliver5303
LaToya28
newcurlieque
NhappyJackie
adiaha
jcanalena79
NaturalNixon
Kea::curls
C.
vmichelle
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
MahoganyCurls
jamaicacurl
A85
blondie
TerraD
Juices-n-Berries
missmoriah
truet
CocaColaCutie
neethair
MsJay1121
curly+kinky+fierce
p_nuttie43
Notthecoolmom
Mz. Thang
PaganWifey
Intelligentbeauty
Erica5417
bholmes87
AfrikanLatina
Cherry: extraordinary!
ChrsLvsBks
SheeTacular
FemmeFox
sweetdrk1
mrsmackey
StephanieB
Shauny
tiashaunteƩ
BlondeByDesire
NubieNatty
KinkyNappyHappy
d.denise
Lynnieluve
.:Eden:.
71 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 39 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics.....

Post by Notthecoolmom 15th April 2010, 5:00 pm

Yea!!! Babies (a two-piece special at that).

Love the comparison pics, I'm never thinking about that (note to self)
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

https://www.youtube.com/user/Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 39 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics.....

Post by jcanalena79 15th April 2010, 5:19 pm

Congrats Aunty!!! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 39 Herz
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 15th April 2010, 6:25 pm

Thanks ladies!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 15th April 2010, 6:32 pm

Aww Auntie Lynnie!!! CONGRATS!

And look at that hair growth!! It's pretty crazy. Great comparison pics Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 15th April 2010, 7:06 pm

Thanks Bholmes!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 15th April 2010, 7:41 pm

Awesome growth! My hair isn't too far behind now. :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 39 Icon_smile
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 15th April 2010, 8:26 pm

i've been around cn since oct-ish and **sniff** i've been watchin roxie grow **choked up** and....and...i just wanna say **eyes watering** you've done an excellent job in nuturing roxie into the fine lil fluff ball she's become today!! HHHEEEEEK!!!

congrats on the twins! they should keep u busy for a minute!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 15th April 2010, 8:44 pm

twin! hair is looking wonderful! what great growth :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 39 Icon_smile
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 15th April 2010, 9:19 pm

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Awesome growth! My hair isn't too far behind now. :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 39 Icon_smile

Thanks! And yes you are coming along just fine.

NubieNatty wrote:i've been around cn since oct-ish and **sniff** i've been watchin roxie grow **choked up** and....and...i just wanna say **eyes watering** you've done an excellent job in nuturing roxie into the fine lil fluff ball she's become today!! HHHEEEEEK!!!

congrats on the twins! they should keep u busy for a minute!

You are so silly. Thanks Nubie. I wish the twins would keep me busy.....they live in Nashville :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 39 Icon_sad

curly+kinky+fierce wrote:twin! hair is looking wonderful! what great growth :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 39 Icon_smile

Thanks!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 15th April 2010, 9:26 pm

congrats on the babies!! love the comprison pics!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 15th April 2010, 9:30 pm

Thanks Sweet!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 15th April 2010, 10:59 pm

Twins. That's fantastic. Congrats Auntie Lynnie!
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 16th April 2010, 4:13 am

CONGRATS ON THE BABIES AND THE HAIR GROWTH!!!!!!

I LOVE GOOD NEWS Laughing
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 16th April 2010, 8:22 am

Hi Lynn

I saw the twins on facebook,a nd they are just adorable!!! Congratulations on the new addition to your family. (try not to spoil them too much) Very Happy

dance for growth..looking good. As you know I'm challenged when it comes to twisting, but I'm going to try twists Monday and if they look alright I might join the challenge as well. However, don't count on it, but I'll be on the sidelines cheering for you guys!!

Question...I watched the video you posted for the three strand twist (thanks for sharing) but can you explain the benefits of the three strand vs the two strand. Just curious...TIA

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 16th April 2010, 9:12 am

Awww congrats on the babies! Good job on your progress, your hair is coming along very nicely.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 16th April 2010, 9:42 am

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hi Lynn

I saw the twins on facebook,a nd they are just adorable!!! Congratulations on the new addition to your family. (try not to spoil them too much) Very Happy

dance for growth..looking good. As you know I'm challenged when it comes to twisting, but I'm going to try twists Monday and if they look alright I might join the challenge as well. However, don't count on it, but I'll be on the sidelines cheering for you guys!!

Question...I watched the video you posted for the three strand twist (thanks for sharing) but can you explain the benefits of the three strand vs the two strand. Just curious...TIA

KNH

Thanks. I cant wait to meet them....they live in Nashville.

Three strand twist give more definition than two strand twist.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 16th April 2010, 9:43 am

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Twins. That's fantastic. Congrats Auntie Lynnie!

Intelligentbeauty wrote:CONGRATS ON THE BABIES AND THE HAIR GROWTH!!!!!!

I LOVE GOOD NEWS Laughing

LaToya28 wrote:Awww congrats on the babies! Good job on your progress, your hair is coming along very nicely.

Thanks ladies!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 16th April 2010, 9:55 am

Good Morning Hun,

Congrats Aunty, How are you today?
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 16th April 2010, 10:39 am

Exciting news for healthy babies ... good weight too!

I'll try to remember to do comparison shots for my twists on Sunday.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 16th April 2010, 11:01 am

Morning KToliver and BBD!!

(Week 19 Day 5)

Roxie is still twisted up. I spritzed my scalp with the aloe grow and oiled it with the castor oil mix. This has been a winning combo for my itchy scalp. :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 39 617583 I sealed my ends with KBB jojoba hair oil...I really like it.

So I have been working on my plan/goals for the twist challenge. Yes, Roxie will be twisted up Monday thru Friday and out on the weekends but I want to get the full benefits of the challenge.

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 39 Star3 So far I plan to baby my scalp by continuing to spritz my scalp with the aloe grow followed my castor oil mix.

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 39 Star3 I will also pay closer attention to my ends. That's the most important part of our hair. If you ends are not healthy, then you cant retain length. So I will be sealing my ends 2-3 times a week with the KBB jojoba oil. It's only a sample size but it should make it until the end of the challenge.

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 39 Star3 I will continue to shampoo every other week and cowash every other week.

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 39 Star3 I will continue to deep condition every week, rotating between Giovanni Smooth as Silk and CD Tui Smoothie (trying to use it up..I will not repurchase it).

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 39 Star3 I want to stick to the same products for the entire challenge but I still have a lot of stuff in my stash that I want to use up.....still thinking about this one.

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 39 Star3 And lastly, this is the hardest one....keep my hands out of my hair!!!

That's all for now! Later curlies!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 16th April 2010, 11:04 am

Lynnieluve wrote:Morning KToliver and BBD!!

(Week 19 Day 5)

Roxie is still twisted up. I spritzed my scalp with the aloe grow and oiled it with the castor oil mix. This has been a winning combo for my itchy scalp. :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 39 617583 I sealed my ends with KBB jojoba hair oil...I really like it.

So I have been working on my plan/goals for the twist challenge. Yes, Roxie will be twisted up Monday thru Friday and out on the weekends but I want to get the full benefits of the challenge.

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 39 Star3 So far I plan to baby my scalp by continuing to spritz my scalp with the aloe grow followed my castor oil mix.

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 39 Star3 I will also pay closer attention to my ends. That's the most important part of our hair. If you ends are not healthy, then you cant retain length. So I will be sealing my ends 2-3 times a week with the KBB jojoba oil. It's only a sample size but it should make it until the end of the challenge.

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 39 Star3 I will continue to shampoo every other week and cowash every other week.

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 39 Star3 I will continue to deep condition every week, rotating between Giovanni Smooth as Silk and CD Tui Smoothie (trying to use it up..I will not repurchase it).

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 39 Star3 I want to stick to the same products for the entire challenge but I still have a lot of stuff in my stash that I want to use up.....still thinking about this one.

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 39 Star3 And lastly, this is the hardest one....keep my hands out of my hair!!!

That's all for now! Later curlies!

Where do you get the bolded at? And how can I do better with my ends in these kinky twist, we were supposed to trim them before but we both forgot.
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 16th April 2010, 11:12 am

I got the aloe grow mix from Tia

1.5 cup Organic Aloe Vera Gel
1 cup water
6 drops Rosemary EO (DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE)
10 drops Peppermint EO
5 drops Tea Tree EO

KBB jojoba hair oil is from karensbodybeautiful.com

I'm not sure about care with kinky twist. I've never had any. Check with KinkyHappyNappy. She had a good braid regimen that worked for her.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 16th April 2010, 11:16 am

Lynnieluve wrote:I got the aloe grow mix from Tia

1.5 cup Organic Aloe Vera Gel
1 cup water
6 drops Rosemary EO (DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE)
10 drops Peppermint EO
5 drops Tea Tree EO

KBB jojoba hair oil is from karensbodybeautiful.com

I'm not sure about care with kinky twist. I've never had any. Check with KinkyHappyNappy. She had a good braid regimen that worked for her.

YOU ARE THE BESTEST!! Thanks you so much.. I promised my hubby that I would behave for the rest of this month from the damage done while I was in Houston, but MAY IS ALMOST HERE!! I will order all of that stuff and make it work because my scalp does itch.
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 16th April 2010, 11:23 am

Your welcome. I hope it works for you.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 16th April 2010, 1:33 pm

Morning Aunty Lynne! Your goals for the challenge look good. Good luck! I know you will rock it!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next