CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frizz hair no matter what I do

2 posters

Go down

Frizz hair no matter what I do Empty Frizz hair no matter what I do

Post by Naturalandhappy 24th February 2010, 3:25 pm

Hello natural family I have been actually natural for 4 months I stop perming over 2 years ago & wore braids. And as I would take them down I would alway get 3 to 4 inches cut till all the perm was gone. What made me go is my hair was thinning in the crown & now that's where I'm having all the problems. Now that I have stopped getting braids & doing it myself I wash on Sunday @ cowash once thru the week and my hairs turns out nice but I have a lot of frizz in that area. Can anyone suggest annything to help I'm going to try the heanna next month. Once I find out more about how that works I'm not big on red color for me....

Naturalandhappy

Back to top Go down

Frizz hair no matter what I do Empty Re: Frizz hair no matter what I do

Post by tiashaunteé 24th February 2010, 3:35 pm

samhenry41@yahoo.com wrote:Hello natural family I have been actually natural for 4 months I stop perming over 2 years ago & wore braids. And as I would take them down I would alway get 3 to 4 inches cut till all the perm was gone. What made me go is my hair was thinning in the crown & now that's where I'm having all the problems. Now that I have stopped getting braids & doing it myself I wash on Sunday @ cowash once thru the week and my hairs turns out nice but I have a lot of frizz in that area. Can anyone suggest annything to help I'm going to try the heanna next month. Once I find out more about how that works I'm not big on red color for me....

My crown has a frizzy personality. To make it manageable I moisturize that area A LOT. It's still not perfect but it's getting better. I think that weekly deep conditioning helped that area a lot also.

Also - henna doesn't make everyone's hair read. CurlyNikki hennas monthly and her hair is not red. I did henna once and the ONLY part the turned red was the part of my hair that was already dyed with commercial dye. My roots stayed as black as they were on the day I was born. If you think your hair will dye you may want to look into the Indigo mix to go along with the process.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturalandhappy 24th February 2010, 5:10 pm

Thanks so much and I just start doing the DC on Sundays when I wash & I'll moisture more which I can say I don't do that a lot in that area. And I would love any input on how the process work on heanna my hair. I'm about to order on Friday from Mehndisinart the Jamilia 08 or 09.

Naturalandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 24th February 2010, 5:18 pm

Check out all the post about doing henna for the first time. They helped me out a lot.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturalandhappy 24th February 2010, 5:23 pm

Thanks will check it out

Naturalandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content