CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!**

+45
poeticlyspkng
jeanlouisangel
QuietButterfly
curlsunfurled
blondie
WhosThatRedHead
Muz
nattyblog
gemofacurlgirl
thetiffany
TheRYL1
wyldhoney
jlowman1
MellowOne
Mom2KurlyT
swoodward
DvaAuNaturel
Curly_Aquarius
CurlsGalore
crvng4mr
Curlz of Luv
priceless
krazy coils
NubieNatty
mstokes2008
ktoliver5303
Nikcoils
jcanalena79
NhappyJackie
Juices-n-Berries
Jupitarlove
cutephantasm
ChrsLvsBks
Cherry: extraordinary!
Intelligentbeauty
BlakButterfli
SheeTacular
BlondeByDesire
KinkyNappyHappy
Lynnieluve
Mz. Thang
sweetdrk1
Russet
bholmes87
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
49 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 13 Empty Re: SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!**

Post by DvaAuNaturel 8th January 2011, 2:02 pm

Hi Scrugalicious! Congrats on such great grades. Your hair is fab and I love the pics. I'm loving your energy. Good luck with transferring to JSU. There is nothing like the HBCU experience.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 13 Empty Re: SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!**

Post by Lynnieluve 8th January 2011, 2:22 pm

That's AWESOME!!! Maybe we will get to meet now. My Hubby graduated from JSU and works there now!

I I love you my HBCU experience!! I went to Tougaloo College. Keep me posted!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 9th January 2011, 2:39 am

@mverde3-Thank you so much!I do always try to keep a positive attitude!Your hair also looks great.

@Sweetdrk1-thanks sweetie!

@Knh-Thanks for the advice I will take it because ido tend to get boy crazy!Lol.Did u used to step?Were you in a sorority? and yes I did pm u.

@Devanatural-Wow.A lot of women on here have went to an Hbcu.Thanks fir your support.I am excited.Did u pledge when u were there?

@Lynnie-I remember you saying that u live there! I would love to meet you! I will be going there in march.Maybe we can get together and do some hair or something! and what department does your husband work in? I can't wait for my acceptance letter !
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by juicypeach 9th January 2011, 9:46 pm

Wow those pics are Hott cuzzin!! I cant wait until you transfer to my school so that you can help me with my hair!! LOVE YA!
juicypeach
juicypeach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupitarlove 9th January 2011, 9:58 pm

Yay now all of my cousins are on here!! I love yall so much !!
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

http://twitter.com/jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 9th January 2011, 10:04 pm

Yes cousins!! We are finally on here together!! I thought I should add some recent pics of us from the Holidays!!

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 13 Cuzzin10

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 13 Cuzzin11
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 9th January 2011, 11:05 pm

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS wrote:
@Lynnie-I remember you saying that u live there! I would love to meet you! I will be going there in march.Maybe we can get together and do some hair or something! and what department does your husband work in? I can't wait for my acceptance letter !

He works in IT which is off campus. Keep me updated! Wink
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 11th January 2011, 1:18 am

Oh ok thats great and I will!!!

Lately ive been wearing my hair in mini twists because it lasts and I sweat everyday. I love my hair!! I just took them out and Im thinking about doing a chunky twist out for tommorow!! I ll put pics up if i decide
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 11th January 2011, 10:13 am

Congratulations!
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 12th January 2011, 11:33 pm

@ BLONDEBYDESIRE -Thank you sooo much!!
So today I co washed my hair and I had to come up with a hairstyle quickly!! So i decided to do my first bun! But i decided to do two!! My teamates loved it and so did I!! Im happy!! All is well. I hope all of you ladies are doing good.

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 13 Bun_310

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 13 Buns10

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 13 Buns11
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 12th January 2011, 11:34 pm

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 13 Buns_b10
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 13th January 2011, 12:27 am

Nice! I saw you on the front page! Go head!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 13th January 2011, 5:23 am

cheers yea, yea FRONT PAGE!!!! cheers
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by jaybella 13th January 2011, 10:23 am

Those buns are quite cute! I did something similar to those when I still had my relaxer and I will have to try it the next time I do my hair! Smile
jaybella
jaybella

http://public.fotki.com/lucidbeautyy/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 13th January 2011, 10:41 am

Love the buns...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 13th January 2011, 7:27 pm

@ Sweet, Intellegent Beauty, and Blondebydesire- Thanks so much I was excited!!!

@Jaybella- Yes you should. I like them better as a natural because its all your hair that makes the bun. You dont need to put a sock or something else under your hair to make it bun because your hair is not thin.

LOVING hair today and love you all!!
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 17th January 2011, 3:33 pm

HEy ladies!!! Happy Martin Luther King day!! I hope that everybody is doing good today. I am having a good day so far. Unfortunately my college does have school on MLK day but im not there. We are on the last day of a four day road trip for bball. We won on saturday and are hoping to win today. I was reading the story on the front page of the celebrity natural. Her story was great!! She is an inspiration! Her skin is beautiful and she is too. I cant believe that she is 51. I plan to look that good when i am 51!!
Peace happiness and love curlies!!!
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 17th January 2011, 5:10 pm

Hey Schug....

The two side buns are just adorable!!!! Congratulations on your win. So do you have to make-up your assignments when you are away for games? I'm just asking...LOL

Look for something early next week!!!

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 17th January 2011, 5:44 pm

Yes KNH!! Last semester i did do makeup assignments but i have to see how my teachers this year are. Hopefully they all are cooperative with my athletic schedule. Your hair is BOMB in your avatar! What did you do to it?
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 17th January 2011, 5:50 pm

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS wrote:Yes KNH!! Last semester i did do makeup assignments but i have to see how my teachers this year are. Hopefully they all are cooperative with my athletic schedule. Your hair is BOMB in your avatar! What did you do to it?

Girl that's Renee....you know my half wig!!! I flat twisted the front, and double strand the back. Penny was kinda dry after been in flat twists for 11 days. So I'm going to hide her this week!! lol!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 24th January 2011, 4:44 pm

Hey ladies ! I been crazy busy right now. I have been traveling with my team and we have about 6 more cities that we will visit in the next 6 weeks. I don't know if I told you guys but I have decided that this is my last year playing basktball. It is not making me happy and I wanna do more with my life. Also my coaches are really crazy and are all about drama! I have caucasian overload everyday with my team! lol. So Im counting down the games left. 10! Then ill be a regular student. I am currently writing my first book. Its a fiction novel (based on a true story) about a young college girl dating a grown man! I feel that it will be a bestseller. I also have in my mind what I want for my second book. It will be a story about a young black girl going to a white college with crazy coaches! I truely believe that people would enjoy reading my stories. Im geeked about it.

In hair news I been looking fab! Today i been lazy so Im about to co-wash my hair and wear a puff to practice. But i have been wearing some cute styles!

Club pics
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 13 2011_110

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 13 2011_111

Twistout and I BCd my baby sister and gave her twist
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 13 2011_010

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 13 2011_011

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 13 2011_012

Wash in go
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 13 2011_013
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 24th January 2011, 4:47 pm

Also I turned a necklace into a hair clip as an accessary! I LOVE IT
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 13 2011_112
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 25th January 2011, 3:09 am

love the styles.congrats on the transfer. I know exactly how you feel about the bball count down i did the same thing when i decided to quite playing but that was highschool it just wasn't fun anymore i felt. you are doing great things with your hair keep it up
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 25th January 2011, 11:25 am

wow ... your hair looks great ... writing a book sounds fabulous, I wish you the best with that and I would certainly buy it.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 25th January 2011, 1:14 pm

Hi there! Not sure I've ever visited! Your place looks great! Lots of flava! I love all of your styles and I love that you're a baller (retiring though). Sounds like you've given it a good run and made the most of it. Can't wait to read your novels. I have my own stories of being young and dating an older man. I know it's going to be great!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next