CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!**

+45
poeticlyspkng
jeanlouisangel
QuietButterfly
curlsunfurled
blondie
WhosThatRedHead
Muz
nattyblog
gemofacurlgirl
thetiffany
TheRYL1
wyldhoney
jlowman1
MellowOne
Mom2KurlyT
swoodward
DvaAuNaturel
Curly_Aquarius
CurlsGalore
crvng4mr
Curlz of Luv
priceless
krazy coils
NubieNatty
mstokes2008
ktoliver5303
Nikcoils
jcanalena79
NhappyJackie
Juices-n-Berries
Jupitarlove
cutephantasm
ChrsLvsBks
Cherry: extraordinary!
Intelligentbeauty
BlakButterfli
SheeTacular
BlondeByDesire
KinkyNappyHappy
Lynnieluve
Mz. Thang
sweetdrk1
Russet
bholmes87
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
49 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 2 Empty Re: SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!**

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 2nd March 2010, 1:30 am

Pic of me In November with a rod set. It didnt turn out very good in the front.
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 2 A-me_a10
^^^My friend. She is natural too. She had a big chop in November 2009
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 2 Empty Re: SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!**

Post by BlondeByDesire 2nd March 2010, 10:56 am

Good Morning SAL,

How are things going for you?
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 2nd March 2010, 3:06 pm

Things are going pretty good!I am feeling good about myself and even better about my hair. How are things going for you?
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 3rd March 2010, 3:16 am

I just saw bambiiz video on jazzing up your TWA!It is awesome! I cant wait to accessorize my natural hair and look fierce doing it!! I love my hair
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 3rd March 2010, 3:21 am

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 2 1010
Goin out^^^
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 5th March 2010, 2:43 pm

I am TWELVE days until my big chop. I am so exited!! I am going to get some hair products today from my home town. I need some ideas on great products! SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupitarlove 6th March 2010, 10:29 pm

Hey cousin!! I love you i had to just comment on your stuff!!! Its almost time for the BC!!!!
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

http://twitter.com/jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 8th March 2010, 3:20 pm

Thanks cuzzin!! Today I co-washed my hair even though my hair is in braids. I used Pantene Relaxed and Natural Conditioner. I did this because my hair feels really dry and I wanted to do something about it. Yesterday I tried to buy some of the products mentioned on this website but for some reason it didnt go through. I will try again now.

*12 days till BC* :-)
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 8th March 2010, 4:36 pm

Only 12 days til the BC?!? How exciting!!!! woot!
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet 8th March 2010, 6:38 pm

^ SAL, make sure you don't leave any of that pantene stuff in your hair after, I heard the ingredients changed and the new product has sulfate in it.
Russet
Russet

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 8th March 2010, 10:41 pm

Ok thanks for the update!Ive decided not to even wash my hair in the braids. I ordered my new shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner today so Ill use it when it gets here. Im thinking of BC earlier....
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 8th March 2010, 11:45 pm

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS wrote:Ok thanks for the update!Ive decided not to even wash my hair in the braids. I ordered my new shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner today so Ill use it when it gets here. Im thinking of BC earlier....
BC early, as in this week?! What brand did you purchase?
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 9th March 2010, 12:16 am

Can't wait to see the BC!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 9th March 2010, 1:53 am

BIG CHOP!! BIG CHOP!!!
BIG CHOP!!! SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 2 Icon_lol
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 9th March 2010, 2:19 pm

Yes i am thinking about BCing this weekend if my products get here.I bought Giovanni Tea Tree shampoo, Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose deep conditioner, and
SheaMoisture Shea Butter Leave-In .
These products are all used by curlynikki currently. I got them from her "My routine" page. I dont want to take my braids down until I get those items to wash my hair with. Also I have to find a black hair shop here in Joplin, Mo (which will not be easy!)But if i can't find one I will just wait till Spring Break as planned,when Ill be back to my home town (St.Louis, Mo)
@ Intelligentbeauty -Your words got me PUMPED!!!Big chop big chop big chop!
And @ Juices and berries your name is hilarious and from my FAV movie!
Love you guys!! :-)
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 9th March 2010, 5:30 pm

I hope you get your products so you can BC! Its always so exciting to see the outcome because evryones hair is different SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 9th March 2010, 5:57 pm

woooo hoooo BC!!! I look forward to your pics! *praying the mailman has the good today!*
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupitarlove 9th March 2010, 6:35 pm

WTF COUSIN NO!!! Your suppose to wait till I get home for spring break so i can come too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill be home next friday!
Jupitarlove
Jupitarlove

http://twitter.com/jupitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 12th March 2010, 8:34 pm

I have a week until my chop and Im so excited!Things are looking very good for my personal ilife and my professional life. My natural curls flourishing is the icing on the cake. I am so positive about everything right now!
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 13th March 2010, 3:52 pm

I just broke up with my boyfriend and Im feeling really down today. But im happy because my shea butter leave in conditioner just came in the mail and it made me feel better. Im really lookin forward to my BC i need to feel liberated and new.
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 13th March 2010, 7:59 pm

I'm sorry about the break up.

Is your BC scheduled for next Friday?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 13th March 2010, 11:47 pm

This coming up saturday. March 20
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 14th March 2010, 12:12 am

ooooo exciting!! Can't wait to see the pictures
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 14th March 2010, 9:44 pm

Ok so I BC'd today. March 14, 2010.I started taking my braids down last night and I finished this morning. I did not receive my shampoo or deep conditioner in the mail so I used Herbal essence totally twisted shampoo and Cholesterol deep conditioner. Then I used my shea butter shea moisture leave-in conditioner. I decided to do a twist out using @MahoganyCurls method. I didnt use cream just my leave in and I sealed my ends with olive oil.When i started to twist my hair the ends were unattractivlely straight. So I decided I would cut them off as I twisted! It was a great idea and Im happy about my decision. So now that I am completely natural I have more confidence and I was singing the whole time I did my hair!

MY HAIR AFTER MY BRAIDS WERE DOWN
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 2 03140010
~~~~~~~~
MY FRESHLY WASHED HAIR
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 2 03140011
~~~~~
I cut as I went so I dont have a pic with my Afro. These are my twists.
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 2 03140012
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 2 03140013
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 2 03140014

I will take it down in the morning before I go to class and put pictures up! SCRUG_A_LICIOUS*Club pics (puff)!!!** - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 14th March 2010, 9:50 pm

I forgot one thing. Sadly the front edges of my hair look as if they have chemical on them. This is due to my sew in December when I flat Ironed the front edges of my hair. So the front of my twist arent as good as the back twists. I dont know what to do about it. Should I cut that part off? Or should I just leave it alone? If i cut it off then my hair will be really uneven
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next