CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cherry: extraordinary!

+46
Keisha
priceless
Muz
jlowman1
Fabulousat50
LadyMika
TheBigBoyAssGayBoyMang
iri9109
Curly_Aquarius
DvaAuNaturel
BeautifullyImpurfekt
ktoliver5303
MellowOne
Nikcoils
CrissyQ
LaToya28
MsJay1121
SimplyShainee
CocoEuro
NhappyJackie
MochaSoul
mstokes2008
tiashaunteƩ
NubieNatty
Intelligentbeauty
Shauny
MahoganyCurls
PaganWifey
Karyn
Juices-n-Berries
cutephantasm
ChrsLvsBks
Mz. Thang
missmoriah
sunbaby
.:Eden:.
Ameenah
AfrikanLatina
SheeTacular
BlondeByDesire
CocaColaCutie
bholmes87
KinkyNappyHappy
Lynnieluve
sweetdrk1
50 posters

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Empty Re: Cherry: extraordinary!

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 14th April 2010, 10:14 pm

NN: Eva was like 5'5 and they called HER short and aww dont say that, youre not old Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_biggrin

SD1:Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Empty Im late! :0

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 14th April 2010, 10:14 pm

I almost forgot to do a post today oops lol Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_tongue i got caught up in class work, tests, laundry, and cleaning various messes (courtesy of my brother and his friend Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_rolleyes) so yeah lol.

Since there is a major twist challenge going on, (here and here ) i decided to learn how to twist my hairCherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_cheers (j.i.c. i dont get my hair bc-ed this weekend). When my hair was relaxed, to twist my hair i had to twist two sections of hair then twist them together THEN secure them with rubber bands Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Kopfschuettel (too much work) so i assumed i had to do the same thing now to do it. Not The Cool Mom was nice enough to show me a link to her twist video!
While i was watching i kinda thought " Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_eek wait, thats ALL i have to do?!?!?" So i tried it and it worked! Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_biggrin I was so happy i wanted to cry lol. Now i just cant wait til im fully natural, then my ends will hold better with them.

I havent washed my hair in a while so i decided to do it this morning. I admit it! I used poo! but before you tisk at me hear me out: it was a free sample. here lol i have a weakness for all things free. There were some curl un-friendly ingredients but the label said "for dry and damaged hair" (i believe) so i decided to give it a try. I didnt know how the conditioner would effect my hair so i just rensed it out and (paper) towel dried it. I was going to put a handful of my regular conditioner in my hair and go but i decided to put some palmers (yes, the lotion lol) in it first since i havent in a while. After that, i put in my condish and went about my day. Later on i looked in the mirror and was amazed at how soft and defined my curls were. The only bad thing: you can clearly see the difference between my natural and relaxed hair. Idk if it was the free sample, or the lotion/condish combination (i think it is) but ill test it out tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 14th April 2010, 10:28 pm

I'm not gonna fuss about shampoo because I shampoo my hair every other week. I sure hope your mom lets you get rid of the last of those relaxed end.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 14th April 2010, 10:34 pm

Me too but if not, at least ill be able to join the twist challenge Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 14th April 2010, 10:57 pm

lol! I was just thinking of starting a thread because I wanted to put some regular old lotion in my hair!!!! But now I know that people do it so my curiosity has been satisfied tongue
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 14th April 2010, 11:10 pm

lol Very Happy my hair is weird and doesnt like most hair products, but LOVES lotion lol. Even while permed i used lotion. My hair especially loves Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E. It always gets super soft and easy to manage. Idk if i should use it but my hair seems to be ok with it lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 15th April 2010, 10:33 am

Morning CE,

How are ya miss lady? And learn how to slap you lil brother and his friends upside the head and tell them to pic up their stuff. They are never to young the get it. REMEMBER THAT!!
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 15th April 2010, 10:54 am

Well cocoa butter is good for the hair too. And it's somewhere on the ingredients in the Palmers. Lol. So that's prolly what's working. I can't blame you for using it. I love a good multi-purpose product.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 15th April 2010, 1:45 pm

KTO: Morning! and oh i wish they would just clean their own messes Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_neutral they mess up everything so much that i gotta do EVERYTHING for them. My mom doesnt even trust them to pour their own juice anymore. Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_rolleyes

JnB: lol i also am a lover of multi-purpose products Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_lol if it doesnt have a second use, ill find it one Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 15th April 2010, 3:03 pm

hey cherry
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 15th April 2010, 5:41 pm

Hey sis!

Love the avi and thos shoes! I am on the site right now, I am about to buy a couple of pair! Lol!

I wear a size 6.5...lol!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 15th April 2010, 10:27 pm

Shee: Hey! Very Happy I see you got new pics, looks like i need to head over to your BnB

MC: Hi and thanks lol it seems like everyone is lovin the shoes, i will probably have to beat off girls with a stick when i wear them in public Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_tongue even my best friend (in ga) threatened me for them lol (sidenote: you got me! i wasnt fooled with the "perm" joke because we all know you love your curls too much but lol you got me with the bc Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_lol When i saw the avi i thought "Oh! what a gorgeous picture! . . . wait. . . *stares at the screen* did she cut her hair?!? . . .no way she cut her hair *looks closer to the screen* maybe its just the way im looking *pulls back from the screen* maybe its an old picture *looks closer to the screen and turns head sideways* huh. . ." then i went to your page to check and then everything made sense lol!)

Back to top Go down

Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Empty PROM!!!

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 15th April 2010, 11:55 pm

I didnt do anything with my hair today (sorry hair). Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_neutral Its a lazy day for me so yeah. . . i guess ill change the subject then . . .PROM!!! Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_eek I DO have that coming up, dont i? Tell me why ive been lookin for a dress ALL YEAR and STILL havent found the "perfect dress"? The hard part for me isnt finding a dress i like, its finding a dress that meets my needs.
Yes, i have dress needs.

In Order For ME To Buy A Dress It Must. . .

1. NOT be all white (stains. simple as that.)

2. have a cut that shows a little cleavage but not TOO much (Im a 28C with a "petite" frame so covering it ALL up makes me look bulky at the top and showing too much just doesnt feel right Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_neutral [not to mention dress codes ]
Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Promgi11
would work
Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 10571010
would not work

3. NOT stop above my knee. (Im wearing heels; high heels + short dress + cleavage + prom = an armada of freaked out parents)
Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Promgi13
cute dress but would you want your son to be with her for prom? Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_neutral probably not

4. NOT look like paper (you know, those dresses that look like they would keep the same shape if you stood it on the floor)
Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Promgi14
it just looks too stift

5. NOT have huge ruffles on the bust (i dont need any extra volume in that area Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_rolleyes )
Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Promgi15

6. NOT show my back/sides (some people have dents [look at the girl] on their back and im kinda pudgy and idk what my back looks like so lets just not even go down that road)
Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Promgi10

7. NOT have a slit (as cute as they are i havent yet met a slit-friendly dress code Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Kopfschuettel )
Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Promgi16

After the dresses go trough my first round of eliminations, next comes elimination round 2!

In Order For ME To Buy A Dress It Must. . .

1. be a color/ pattern i like (and hopefully match shoes i already have)

2. be in my size (im like a 1 so cute dresses my size are rare)

3. have room for my chest (yeah, since im a 1, dress makers automatically assume im also flat-chested.)

4. have breathing room (for my belly) (they also assume im skiny. I am not. Im pudgy. A pudgy size 1. Yes. Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_smile [and if im not pudgy getting there i DEFINETELY will be after eating lol i love to eat])

5. be affordable. Every *dream dress i fall in love with is like 500-900 dollars. Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_cry who HAS a thousand dollars to spend on ONE dress anyway?!? thats crazy!!!

Well, lets see how "the quest for the perfect dress" goes Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_rolleyes (btw, what kind of dresses did you guys wear for your prom [if you went]?)

(*dream dress- my dream dress is a unique strapless mermaid dress that looks good with gloves. some where along the line of these) Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 1122_s10Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Promgi17Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Sherri10Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Sherri11Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Sherri12
[the one above is 900 dollars!!! Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Affraid and ironically the one i like the most (the one below makes a close 2nd {and is 700!!! Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Affraid ridiculous!} ]
Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 201810

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 16th April 2010, 12:09 am

omg!! i love love loooooooove mermaid dresses. that will be my dream wedding gown! i love the 2nd one and last one! you are petite so even a short dress wont look skeezar-ish on you. it'll probably just be cheaper to just have ur dress made. u have such style so i trust you! Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_wink

so are u cuttin the perm off this wknd or what?
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 16th April 2010, 12:46 am

Now those mermaid dresses are pretty. I agree wit Nubbie on that last one. Because that is so elegant and you will stand out because you will not look like a half way hooka like the rest of the girls are planning too. I also like the second one. I mean really you have a old soul. Which is beautiful to me.
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 16th April 2010, 2:02 am

NN: I adore mermaid styled dresses theyre so classy! Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_biggrin and i think itll just be best if i stay clear of short dresses :/ they make me feel weird when i wear heels with them lol unless i wear tights THEN id wear a short dress with heels Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_razz I was thinking about getting a dress made, that way i KNOW no one else has it and itll be exactly what i want but idk how much itll cost and im hoping i get a sewing machine in time to make my dress myself. I also really hope i get my hair cut and since im going to a salon (my mom wont cut my hair shorter than 2 inches), im talkin a full on amber rose type cut Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_cheers (some C.N. ladies are WORKIN it *snap snap snap snap* (z formation). but aparently we have stuff planned this weekend so idk how getting to a salon is gonna fly Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_neutral but you can BELIEVE that im praying for a BC.

KTO: Thanks and lol "old soul" always makes me laugh. Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_lol Idk why im like this, im just different (and proud to be). Oh! i forgot i put the second dress up there. I think thats the cheapest at about 300 dollars and i love how different and cute it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 16th April 2010, 2:24 am

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:NN: I adore mermaid styled dresses theyre so classy! Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_biggrin and i think itll just be best if i stay clear of short dresses :/ they make me feel weird when i wear heels with them lol unless i wear tights THEN id wear a short dress with heels Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_razz I was thinking about getting a dress made, that way i KNOW no one else has it and itll be exactly what i want but idk how much itll cost and im hoping i get a sewing machine in time to make my dress myself. I also really hope i get my hair cut and since im going to a salon (my mom wont cut my hair shorter than 2 inches), im talkin a full on amber rose type cut Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_cheers (some C.N. ladies are WORKIN it *snap snap snap snap* (z formation). but aparently we have stuff planned this weekend so idk how getting to a salon is gonna fly Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_neutral but you can BELIEVE that im praying for a BC.

KTO: Thanks and lol "old soul" always makes me laugh. Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_lol Idk why im like this, im just different (and proud to be). Oh! i forgot i put the second dress up there. I think thats the cheapest at about 300 dollars and i love how different and cute it is.

Oh well that second dress is different and stuck out so i do agree with you on that one. I hope that it works out for you with your hair. Your mom will come around, just say tell her it is hair and it will grow right back. Watch it will be two inches in NO TIME!!
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 16th April 2010, 2:26 am

oh prom. I remember those days. Enjoy it girl because the next thing you know you will be all grown up with huge amounts of responsiblity (and that's ok too).....lol
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 16th April 2010, 2:46 am

KTO: Lol well, we shall see how thatll go. Ill ask my mom tomorrow if im still getting it cut.

IB:I dont think i want responsibility lol i ALREADY miss my "lucky charms and early saturday morning cartoons" days Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_lol but i guess im looking forward to growing up too i mean i cant wait til college. I still only half believe that we actually get to learn stuff we WANT to know about lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 16th April 2010, 2:57 am

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:KTO: Lol well, we shall see how thatll go. Ill ask my mom tomorrow if im still getting it cut.

IB:I dont think i want responsibility lol i ALREADY miss my "lucky charms and early saturday morning cartoons" days Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_lol but i guess im looking forward to growing up too i mean i cant wait til college. I still only half believe that we actually get to learn stuff we WANT to know about lol

girl, you are too much. But I do miss getting up and watching the cartoons, now my kids do it. Laughing
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 16th April 2010, 3:03 am

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:KTO: Lol well, we shall see how thatll go. Ill ask my mom tomorrow if im still getting it cut.

IB is right about enjoying youth because of the responsibility. About the lucky charms and cartoons I dont like the Saturday morning line up, but I still rock the PJs wit my kids and eat Corn Pops or Smacks and watch Cartoons with them. (and I watch all the cartoon movies if I am with them or now). Just know with growing up you will always learn something new about yourself. Just make sure day by day you find something new to love about yourself. Because the best love is SELF love and that is something NO ONE can take from you. And it will be seen respected and cherished by all. I practice that everyday, If I have a bad hair day or feeling blah, I find something good about me for the day and harp on the positive side. Remember everyday is a blessed day we are above the ground and the ground is not above us.
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 16th April 2010, 3:08 am

ktoliver5303 wrote:

IB is right about enjoying youth because of the responsibility. About the lucky charms and cartoons I dont like the Saturday morning line up, but I still rock the PJs wit my kids and eat Corn Pops or Smacks and watch Cartoons with them. (and I watch all the cartoon movies if I am with them or now). Just know with growing up you will always learn something new about yourself. Just make sure day by day you find something new to love about yourself. Because the best love is SELF love and that is something NO ONE can take from you. And it will be seen respected and cherished by all. I practice that everyday, If I have a bad hair day or feeling blah, I find something good about me for the day and harp on the positive side. Remember everyday is a blessed day we are above the ground and the ground is not above us.

AMEN TO THAT. AMEN TO THAT cheers
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 16th April 2010, 3:09 am

IB:Lol those were the days. Now, it seems like there arent too many good saturday morning cartoons anymore Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Kopfschuettel then again i might just be missing them all since i sleep in til the afternoon Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Lol

KTO:Thanks for the advice Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 16th April 2010, 3:17 am

NP you have your head on straight so you will be just fine. There is no need to wake up for the cartoons because they suck now..
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 16th April 2010, 3:18 am

Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 15 Lol good to know, because i honestly was NOT plannin on gettin up any earlier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next