CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone tried Hair, Skin, and Nails Formula?

+7
c. janae
DreamMerchant
Apearl
mystic412
Courtney
curlyj
photobscura
11 posters

Go down

Has anyone tried Hair, Skin, and Nails Formula? Empty Has anyone tried Hair, Skin, and Nails Formula?

Post by photobscura 15th January 2010, 9:31 pm

Has anyone used Hair, Skin, and Nails Formula from GNC? I've read a lot of positive reviews but I was wondering if anyone here had used it and what results they had? I really wanna know if it made your hair grow faster than usual or helped you maintain growth more? Anything anyone has to say about this product would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
photobscura
photobscura

http://www.katrinadavisphotograhy.com

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried Hair, Skin, and Nails Formula? Empty Re: Has anyone tried Hair, Skin, and Nails Formula?

Post by curlyj 15th January 2010, 10:16 pm

i havent used the one from gnc but i take biotin(for hair,skin,nails) and a daily multivitamin and its been working great for me! i wonder if the brand means anything...
curlyj
curlyj

https://www.youtube.com/mzc1no

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried Hair, Skin, and Nails Formula? Empty Re: Has anyone tried Hair, Skin, and Nails Formula?

Post by Courtney 16th January 2010, 1:42 am

I take the the GNC formula, and so far so good...I've been taking them for about a month and a half. I've noticed my nails seem very healthy and they grow VERY fast. I think my hair is healthy too.
Courtney
Courtney

Back to top Go down

Post by mystic412 20th January 2010, 10:15 pm

the hair skin and nails formula by nature's sunshine is SUPERB!! it has wonderful herbs like horsetail and rosemary...really good stuff. i found it when i had near waist length hair and it kept my hair shiny and strong! i recently added it back into my daily supplements and can see the strength in my nails especially.
mystic412
mystic412

Back to top Go down

Post by Apearl 23rd January 2010, 10:34 pm

I use to take them a several years ago for a while.
2008 I began taking Biotin, I believe that's the main ingredient they include to call it a growth product, plus a multi-vitamin. Currently I don't take any of it. My hair grows fast enough on it's own.
Apearl
Apearl

http://public.fotki.com/ApearlC/

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 6th April 2010, 10:57 pm

Those pill are bigger than the bottom half of my leg! Or as my grandmother would say "Big enough to choke a mule!" lol. And they are horrid if you try to chew them, my lawd that makes me want to dry heave just thinking about it. I can't take big pills.
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

Post by c. janae 21st June 2010, 2:30 am

I take the Spring Valley brand Hair, Skin, & Nails vitamins. I've been taking them for about two weeks now and so far, I can only see the effects on my nails. They're a lot stronger and grow a lot faster. Other than that, I don't know how it's affecting my hair or skin.
c. janae
c. janae

https://www.youtube.com/cjanaew

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried Hair, Skin, and Nails Formula? Empty HEY

Post by krys419 4th July 2010, 3:51 am

Hi. i promise you this: I have not tried the hair, skin nails from gnc but from spring valley at walmart...but all those vitamins for hair, skin, nails do the same thing...prenatal vitamins as well.

It does the same thing for me as biotin pills. makes my already thick hair even thicker and stronger and nails stronger. They do not make hair grow, it just makes hair and nails not break off so it appears like more growth but really just no breakage. Ive used the pills and interchanged with Biotin over the past 2 yrs. it is great. I am sticking with biotin now though. 5000mcg a day or every other day.

Beware though these pills (for skin too)may make skin oily. Drink tons of water

krys419

Back to top Go down

Post by D-Lish 28th July 2010, 9:51 pm

I have tried the hair skin and nails from GNC as well as UltraNourishair.

The Ultra Nourishhair are the HUGE horse pills.

Hair skin and nail pills are not huge at all. I had a positive outcome with both but in my opinion, the ultra nourish hair pills gave me the most length within a short amount of time. They were an extreme pain to swallow but honestly it is worth it.

Not much of a difference in my skin with the hair skin and nails pills but the nails and hair had some strong improvement.
D-Lish
D-Lish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshyne 21st August 2010, 3:45 pm

I feel like GNC's pills are working...IDK though...I take them (when I remember) and I swear my hair is growing overnight, literally!
Sunshyne
Sunshyne

Back to top Go down

Post by blackricangirl 1st September 2010, 12:24 am

krys315 wrote:Hi. i promise you this: I have not tried the hair, skin nails from gnc but from spring valley at walmart...but all those vitamins for hair, skin, nails do the same thing...prenatal vitamins as well.

It does the same thing for me as biotin pills. makes my already thick hair even thicker and stronger and nails stronger. They do not make hair grow, it just makes hair and nails not break off so it appears like more growth but really just no breakage. Ive used the pills and interchanged with Biotin over the past 2 yrs. it is great. I am sticking with biotin now though. 5000mcg a day or every other day.

Beware though these pills (for skin too)may make skin oily. Drink tons of water

Its interesting that you mentioned that it makes your skin oily because I just started taking Finest Natural's Hair, Skin, and Nails about 2 weeks ago and I've been noticing that my skin has been really shiny. Yes my nails are growing faster and stronger, yes my skin is clearing up and my hair is appearing to be stronger. I drink 8 -10 cups of water daily as well. What should I do about my shiny, oily face?
blackricangirl
blackricangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down