CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the proper way to trimming natural hair

3 posters

Go down

the proper way to trimming natural hair Empty the proper way to trimming natural hair

Post by marquila2007 12th January 2010, 10:27 pm

I have been natural for about 18 months and I am thinking about getting my ends trimmed. However I dont know how to go about getting them trimmed. Do I braid my hair then trim them or two strand twist my hair then trim it? I just dont know please help. Thanks!

marquila2007

Back to top Go down

the proper way to trimming natural hair Empty Re: the proper way to trimming natural hair

Post by tiashaunteé 13th January 2010, 12:05 pm

The way you trim really depends on what works for you. Sometimes I do the search & destroy method, then sometimes I blow dry my hair semi-straight and trim that way, and recently I clipped the ends of my two strand twists.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

the proper way to trimming natural hair Empty Re: the proper way to trimming natural hair

Post by NaturallyJustMe 3rd February 2010, 6:50 pm

I agree with tiashauntee, it does all depend on what works for you. Personally, I trim mine while my hair is in twists. I really don't trim off a lot, instead I just trim what needs to be trimmed...
NaturallyJustMe
NaturallyJustMe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down