CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaturalChica

+19
NaturalNixon
curly+kinky+fierce
toolieboo
Juices-n-Berries
AfrikanLatina
cococurly
BlakButterfli
Freestyles
NubieNatty
sweetdrk1
ChrsLvsBks
tiashaunteƩ
Kea::curls
Intelligentbeauty
LilMsPuddles
Lynnieluve
truet
HumanNature
NaturalChica
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NaturalChica - Page 2 Empty Re: NaturalChica

Post by cococurly 13th January 2010, 1:05 pm

You've definitely had great hair growth. WOW!!! I am inspired. I BCed Dec.16, 2009
cococurly
cococurly

Back to top Go down

NaturalChica - Page 2 Empty Re: NaturalChica

Post by AfrikanLatina 13th January 2010, 8:12 pm

Hola NaturalChica! Just wanted to say that I've checked out your blog and YT channel. You definitely have a new subscriber. Smile Love the hair hermana!
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

NaturalChica - Page 2 Empty Day 4: Accessorizing your hair with your OWN creations : )

Post by NaturalChica 14th January 2010, 5:06 pm

Day 4: Accessorizing your hair with your OWN creations : )

When I first did the BC, I REALLY started getting into hair accessories and it was growing to be a costly obsession! One day, I walked into a store and saw these beautiful feather headbands, only to look at the price tag and see that it cost over $15!! As a grad student, there was no way I was going to shell out that kind of money for a hair accessory so I decided I was going to try and make my own.

It was sooo much FUN!

The materials to make them were relatively inexpensive and I purchased feathers, glue gun, glue sticks, some plastic gems and some felt and went to work! I purchased everything from Michael's. Since then, I have started making beaded bobbypins and feather snap clips to add to my growing collection of hair accessories.

NaturalChica - Page 2 Dsc_0910
NaturalChica - Page 2 Dsc_0911

Tutorial I did on YouTube showing how to make your own