CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tight Grip on Thick Tresses- My Hair Path

+13
truet
Kea::curls
tiashaunteƩ
ChrsLvsBks
SheeTacular
Freestyles
Intelligentbeauty
AfrikanLatina
Lynnieluve
Juices-n-Berries
sweetdrk1
Pinkrage
Stacye
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tight Grip on Thick Tresses- My Hair Path - Page 2 Empty Re: Tight Grip on Thick Tresses- My Hair Path

Post by Stacye 11th January 2010, 4:47 pm

I had a really cute twist and curl on dry hair yesterday! Sautrday night I sparayed a little carol's daughter leave in on my dry hair and made 4 flat twist with my Curls whipped butter. Sunday I was walking and my hair was shining and bouncing! Too bad I was busy being cute that I forgot to take a picture. Needless to say that today after four dance classes ,my hair aint that cute Tight Grip on Thick Tresses- My Hair Path - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

Anyhoo I got my new shipment of henna and why am I all bucked up to put it in? Well I am excited so me and henna have a date saturday Smile

Ciao!
Stacye
Stacye

Back to top Go down

Tight Grip on Thick Tresses- My Hair Path - Page 2 Empty Re: Tight Grip on Thick Tresses- My Hair Path

Post by BlondeByDesire 11th January 2010, 5:51 pm

ooh, i like that avatar too. your hair is nice.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacye 11th January 2010, 8:32 pm

@ blondebydesire- thanks!
Stacye
Stacye

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacye 12th January 2010, 4:44 pm

I had an audition yesterday so I had to twerk my hair into a style to look decent for the director. I love that I am starting to see more people with natural styles in commercials and film these days. It seems like every commercial I see has a curly chick rocking her hair. Tight Grip on Thick Tresses- My Hair Path - Page 2 Icon_rr

Even though natural hair is proudly coming through the doors of mainstream entertainment I can still say I stand out b/c our hair, styles and curls have a look and mind of their on.

Hands up for the natural girls. Tight Grip on Thick Tresses- My Hair Path - Page 2 678474
Stacye
Stacye

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 12th January 2010, 8:03 pm

Tight Grip on Thick Tresses- My Hair Path - Page 2 Icon_cheers Tight Grip on Thick Tresses- My Hair Path - Page 2 Icon_cheers Tight Grip on Thick Tresses- My Hair Path - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 13th January 2010, 12:16 am

Stacye wrote: I love that I am starting to see more people with natural styles in commercials and film these days. It seems like every commercial I see has a curly chick rocking her hair. Tight Grip on Thick Tresses- My Hair Path - Page 2 Icon_rr

Even though natural hair is proudly coming through the doors of mainstream entertainment I can still say I stand out b/c our hair, styles and curls have a look and mind of their on.

Hands up for the natural girls. Tight Grip on Thick Tresses- My Hair Path - Page 2 678474
I agree. It's sorta like when you get a new car to you or new car. You start spotting the car you are in. I love it!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacye 13th January 2010, 12:48 am

@ chrslvsbks- thanks true!
Stacye
Stacye

Back to top Go down

Post by MsJay1121 13th January 2010, 12:54 am

So true!!! I've recently started wearing my hair natural again (I was flat ironing it)... it's been the 2nd day of classes for me, and I'm noticing so many naturals in general.... it's definitely a conversation starter and a way to meet new amazing people...

and get potential converts Wink
MsJay1121
MsJay1121

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacye 13th January 2010, 10:42 pm

I been wearing hats everyday b/c it is so cold and I want my head to be warm. But later today I just wanted to see my hair out. So I couldnt resist taking down my " hat twist" and playing around with my hair. Too funny Tight Grip on Thick Tresses- My Hair Path - Page 2 Icon_lol
Stacye
Stacye

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacye 14th January 2010, 7:23 pm

The weather is warming up so I did not wear a hat today!

I am noticing that my roots are really thick in comparision to my hair strands. Does anyone else have that issue? I sure hope henna helps with that !
Stacye
Stacye

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacye 15th January 2010, 5:14 pm

Big smile today even though I had to pay a traffic ticket today and a large fee for missing the expiration date. Uggh! Glad a henna treatment,an african dance class and the fact that God is still doing great things in my favor that I cannot even see is good enough to keep my smiling. Guess its the simple things right Smile
Stacye
Stacye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2