CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing my first Henna tomorrow morning!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Doing my first Henna tomorrow morning!!!! Empty Doing my first Henna tomorrow morning!!!!

Post by jcokes 23rd December 2009, 11:45 pm

Ladies,
I ordered my Henna(Jamila) from Butters-n-Bars, I've had it for awhile and I have decided to "just do it".. I just made my mix, I'm going to let it marinate over night and apply in the morning however I will be doing a 50/50 mix of my Henna paste and a non-cone conditioner(Suave), I plan on keeping it in for about 6 hrs. I will post before and after pictures if I can.
jcokes
jcokes

http://www.coilyheadchick.com

Back to top Go down

Doing my first Henna tomorrow morning!!!! Empty Re: Doing my first Henna tomorrow morning!!!!

Post by quincie1479 24th December 2009, 12:05 am

Congrats, cant wait to see the pictures.
quincie1479
quincie1479

Back to top Go down

Doing my first Henna tomorrow morning!!!! Empty Re: Doing my first Henna tomorrow morning!!!!

Post by jcokes 24th December 2009, 9:16 pm

I completed my first Henna. Before I tell you what I did let me just give you some stats on my hair. My last relaxer was in October, my hair is about 2 inches past Bra Strap length and I have a black semi color rinse on my hair. I mixed 3 parts Henna paste (Jamila Henna mixed with Green tea) and 1 part Suave Coconut Conditioner, I let my Henna mix sit overnight and I applied my gloss this morning. I kept it on for about 6.5 hours. My hair is jet black and I only have about 5-10 gray hairs in my entire head so from I can tell from without natural light I didn't get any color change. I rinsed my hair for about 20 mins using my Suave until all the Henna gloss was out, I then DC'd with my Deep conditioner with heat for about 40 mins. After rinsing my DC out my hair did feel a little drier than usual... kind of like straw BUT to my surprise I hardly had any shedding during my detangling process, I was actually kind of shocked I was feeling very NERVOUS because my hair has never really felt like straw. I just did a braid out and I’m under the dryer so stay tuned for my final results in the morning..
jcokes
jcokes

http://www.coilyheadchick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down