CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EO Product Reviews

+3
NubieNatty
LuvMeLuvMyFro
*CurlyNikki*
7 posters

Go down

EO Product Reviews Empty EO Product Reviews

Post by *CurlyNikki* 31st October 2009, 11:18 pm

Post 'em here!
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

http://www.curlynikki.com

Back to top Go down

EO Product Reviews Empty Re: EO Product Reviews

Post by LuvMeLuvMyFro 5th November 2009, 1:45 pm

So I was in Marshall's and I saw the large bottles of the Rosemary & whatever one shampoo and conditioner but once I smelled it I was like "NO Way". However my girl Q. was in the store with me and she loved the smell. But couldn’t buy it due to some reaction she has from rosemary. I have to love the smell of a product or I have a hard time using it i.e. henna.
LuvMeLuvMyFro
LuvMeLuvMyFro

http://www.designsavvysalon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 5th November 2009, 9:41 pm

i found the gigantic bottle in marshall's too and it was my favorite..coconut!! even better it was only $8 so i couldnt pass it up! i need to find a pump to stick in it too.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by labon10 9th November 2009, 2:43 pm

Got my gigantic bottle from TJMaxx for $8 too and mine came with a pump. I have the rosemary and mint, I think. Love the smell and the way it makes my scalp and hair feel.

labon10

Back to top Go down

Post by traveljunkie08 10th November 2009, 11:44 pm

I too bought the huge bottle from TJ Maxx for $8.99. I bought the Lavender & Aloe. I used it for the first time today, and I really liked it. I'm going to try co-washing again, and I'll use this for that. At first I thought the smell was going to be too strong, but it wasn't. I actually kinda felt like I was at the spa or something. Very Happy

I'm trying not to "stock up" on products (I have enough already that I need to use), but I'm VERY tempted to go back and get the Rosemary Mint as well before it disappears from TJ Maxx/Marshall's...
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica5417 12th November 2009, 4:33 am

The shower gels are amazing. I can't go back to using anything else. I love the lavender and mint, right now I'm using the coconut :-) I feel you traveljunkie. When I find something I like at TJ's, I'll buy their entire stock.
Erica5417
Erica5417

http://ericathurman.ennoir.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moni 12th November 2009, 5:11 am

traveljunkie08 wrote:I too bought the huge bottle from TJ Maxx for $8.99. I bought the Lavender & Aloe. I used it for the first time today, and I really liked it. I'm going to try co-washing again, and I'll use this for that. At first I thought the smell was going to be too strong, but it wasn't. I actually kinda felt like I was at the spa or something. Very Happy

I'm trying not to "stock up" on products (I have enough already that I need to use), but I'm VERY tempted to go back and get the Rosemary Mint as well before it disappears from TJ Maxx/Marshall's...

I got the exact same thing from TJ Maxx and I hate it! Imo, it has absolutely no slip, so it's useless for detangling or cowashing. I feel a huge difference between using it and my Suave naturals. I don't think it's that moisturizing either and it might have irritated my scalp. I don't think it does anything for me. It's a huge bottle, so I'm trying to use it up, but just keep it off my scalp. I baggyed with it a few nights ago, but I wasn't sold on the results. Any other suggestions for using it up?
Moni
Moni

Back to top Go down

Post by traveljunkie08 12th November 2009, 1:22 pm

@Moni: I wasn't looking to use it as a detangler, so didn't have an issue with slip. If you only used it once or twice, you can take it back to TJ Maxx, get your money back and be done with it. If you want to keep it, you can try adding olive oil to it to see if that does anything. But if it's irritating your scalp, you should probably just take it back.
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down