CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blended Beauty Reviews

+5
Sunshinecurls
FierceNerd
boingboing
StealMyHeartLovee
*CurlyNikki*
9 posters

Go down

Blended Beauty Reviews Empty Blended Beauty Reviews

Post by *CurlyNikki* 30th October 2009, 9:28 pm

Post 'em here!
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

http://www.curlynikki.com

Back to top Go down

Blended Beauty Reviews Empty Re: Blended Beauty Reviews

Post by StealMyHeartLovee 2nd November 2009, 11:23 am

Here's my review:

I love her products, I can deal with the price because I use and buy Miss Jessie's Products, although the ingredients and quality of BB products is way better. They recently went back to their original scent and are changing their labels once again.

Curl Styling Butter
Company's Claim
This aloe based and curl taming butter cream is a rich styling moisturizer for medium to highly textured hair, that dries with a touchable feel. It has added soft hold for wonderful definition even with the most defiant curls. It contains Shea butter, chamomile, and sunflower oil, and top of the line conditioners. This butter will moisturize, defrizz and give you definition, with soft hold all at the same time. For extra defrizzing and definition, use a little pudding on top.

What I Say
Love It! B+ The company's claim is right on. My hair loves the way it moisturizes and keeps my hair soft and moist. It's not much of a styler, but it does provide a very minimal hold.

Curly Frizz Pudding
Company's Claim
A soft hold moisturizing gel lotion that defines and conditions curls, while nourishing the scalp and hair. Smooth and define each curl with natural conditioners. Absolutely no plastics! Only silky and bouncy curls...naturally! Curly Frizz Pudding has twice as much hold as the styling lotions and butters. It can be used along with the other leave-in products for extra control.

What I Say
B+ It brings out the natural texture of my hair and it is great to use for the twist n curl method! Wink

Give BB a try, I'm sure you'll be happy.
StealMyHeartLovee
StealMyHeartLovee

Back to top Go down

Blended Beauty Reviews Empty bb

Post by boingboing 21st November 2009, 2:55 pm

so far ive only tried the happy nappy styles but it is the most moisturizing product as a leavein to my dry end that i have found i only apply it on my wet hair though im dying to try the curl butter the soy shampoo and silk shake

boingboing

Back to top Go down

Post by FierceNerd 23rd November 2009, 3:14 pm

I have only tried the Soy Cream Shampoo and I LOVE it!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] My hair never feels dry when I use this. It also seems to get rid of the product buildup from using oils and products during the week. I would suggest this anyone looking for a sulfate free shampoo!
FierceNerd
FierceNerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshinecurls 7th December 2009, 9:44 pm

On Friday I ordered the sample pack for BB4 hair. It comes with all the staples including the silkshake and curly fizz pudding. So I figured I would give it a go before tomorrow so I would have an idea what to do in the morning.

First I washed with the Soy Shampoo!! Immediately my hair felt sooo good and soft! As far as the clean factor it's hard to say because the only thing I had in my hair was KBB hair milk. Then I applied the Quenching Conditioner awesome!! I didn't even use a comb to detangle my hair. Now my hair is short but it long enough to get tangled and I didn't have one tangle!! Yipee!!

After that I rinsed the conditioner out and applied the Silk Shake all throughout my hair. Hair felt food and soft. Then I followed that up with the Curly Fizz Pudding, so far so good! I will have to give an update when it dries!
Sunshinecurls
Sunshinecurls

Back to top Go down

Post by trpd123 9th December 2009, 10:58 am

I like the curl styling butter with a little curly pudding on top for hold. I do my flat twist n curl with these and they are always perfect, silky and moisturized. Happy Nappy Styles use to give me great coils and coil-outs. I stop doing them when my hair got longer, but the product is great. Has great hold.

Last edited by trpd123 on 9th December 2009, 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add)
trpd123
trpd123

Back to top Go down

Post by Umph 6th March 2011, 9:32 pm

A friend shared the Blended Beauty line with me recently. The Soy Cream Shampoo was just alright. I get better results with my Giovanni 50/50 shampoo. The Curl Quenching Conditioner wasn't good at all. NO SLIP WHATSOEVER. Again, Giovanni brand reign's supreme. As suggested, I used the Silk Shake on damp hair and combed through my hair. I'm assuming this is a leave in conditioner. NOW THIS PRODUCT HAS REMARKABLE SLIP! I let air dry for maybe 45 minutes prior to using Happy Nappy Styles styling cream for my two strand twist. This is a great THICK styling cream for highly texturized curls and kinks (as stated on the jar). I got great results with this cream! Curls are defined and the moisture is remarkable.

As for purchasing, I love the Silk Shake and the Happy Nappy Styles styling cream.

The shampoo and conditioner weren't that moisturizing. My hair felt stripped.
Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Post by shortnsweet 7th March 2011, 1:58 pm

im diggin the curl styling butter for mositure--not much hold tho :-/ im trying to narrow down products so i wont have to pile them up on my hair.
i wasnt sure how to use the curl quenching conditoner...any suggestions for those who have used it..??? is it supposed to be washed out???
i wanna try the curly frizz pudding i hear that has great hold.

shortnsweet
shortnsweet

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/tamara.e.gulley

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop33 7th March 2011, 7:35 pm

Well I have tried the blended cutie on my daughters hair...and i have to use quite a bit, cause her hair is very dry...it doesnt moisterize as well as I would like except the detangler is excellent...I mean excellent but the moisture doesnt last very long, I wound up using anita grants...organic castor sapote oil, to keep it hydrated...
lollipop33
lollipop33

Back to top Go down

Post by Umph 9th March 2011, 10:46 pm

shortnsweet wrote:im diggin the curl styling butter for mositure--not much hold tho :-/ im trying to narrow down products so i wont have to pile them up on my hair.
i wasnt sure how to use the curl quenching conditoner...any suggestions for those who have used it..??? is it supposed to be washed out???

I don't believe that the CQC is a leave in.
Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Post by shortnsweet 10th March 2011, 2:31 pm

Umph wrote:
shortnsweet wrote:im diggin the curl styling butter for mositure--not much hold tho :-/ im trying to narrow down products so i wont have to pile them up on my hair.

I don't believe that the CQC is a leave in.

i used it last night as a DC and my hair was very soft....i had to use quite a bit tho Neutral
shortnsweet
shortnsweet

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/tamara.e.gulley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down