CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG IM GONNA LOSE IT RANT

3 posters

Go down

OMG IM GONNA LOSE IT RANT Empty OMG IM GONNA LOSE IT RANT

Post by creolebeauty1 22nd March 2011, 2:48 pm

So i ordered some items from butters and bar on the 9th of march my order was 1 jojoba oil , the butter trio mango, shea and cocoa , and a peppermint oil , i got everything after 2 weeks except my mango butter witch was the main ingredient i needed , i contacted then they told me i would get the mango butter separately later aand was given a tracking number yesterday i got some other item delivered from another company still no mango butter , not i just tracked the item it said delivered but i don't have it usps is talking about calling me in 2 days since they don't know where my mango butter is i need to make some shea mix for my hair and some body butter i'm on the edge of going nuts please help me what should i do now ? Evil or Very Mad confused Sad
this is ridiculous the main thing i needed Sad tchuipps
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

OMG IM GONNA LOSE IT RANT Empty Re: OMG IM GONNA LOSE IT RANT

Post by yldthng 22nd March 2011, 3:45 pm

There is not a lot you can do except wait on USPS to follow up and attempt to locate. Unfortunately, USPS does not offer tracking, they offer Delivery Confirmation, and delivery confirmation just confirms that the item was delivered. They will have to check with the postal carrier to see if they can remember where they delivered it to. Do you live in an apartment complex? If so, check with your neighbors and make sure no one else has it.

If you paid with Paypal, the vendor is not responsible because they can prove delivery.
yldthng
yldthng

Back to top Go down

Post by fanmnatirel 22nd March 2011, 9:16 pm

Aww man. Good luck sis. I hope ull get you butter soon.
fanmnatirel
fanmnatirel

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 22nd March 2011, 10:54 pm

I GOT IT bounce , i was checking everywhere but apparently the mail man dropped it off in my big mailbox that's reserved for packages but usually they drop my package in front of my door so that's what i was expecting none the less i'm happy i made body butter and shea mix , flax seed gel for the next 2 weeks lol
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by fanmnatirel 22nd March 2011, 10:59 pm

Good!
fanmnatirel
fanmnatirel

Back to top Go down

Post by yldthng 24th March 2011, 3:20 pm

Yay!

I would be happy they put it in the big mailbox - that's safer than just dropping it in front of your door.
yldthng
yldthng

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down