CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring is in the Air!

+20
cyclingchick
Brwnsugar24
naturallynola
krazy coils
Sebastain13
bushbaby
tamtam7
ChardaeD
Morshaye
yldthng
Peachtree
Naturalin2010
proverbs356
Alanija
Umph
Niqui36
Jo Somebody
creolebeauty1
QueenSheba
ShortNSassie
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spring is in the Air! - Page 2 Empty Re: Spring is in the Air!

Post by proverbs356 21st March 2011, 9:26 pm

BrownSkinDiva wrote:I may try kinky curly curling custard again, but Im pretty sure after May I will be getting some micros or some form of weave....I really feel like just leaving my hair alone for a little bit..

I'm considering getting braids too. I'm still trying to decide if I want kinky twists or micros put in. Any suggestions on which would be better? Especially for the spring and summer- I don't want my head to sweat too much with the extra hair. I sweat more than enough on my own LOL
proverbs356
proverbs356

Back to top Go down

Post by alove15 21st March 2011, 9:44 pm

For spring/summer Im:
-wearing two strand twists more
-spritzing my hair more often
-adding aloe vera and a little glycerin to my spritz bottle
-sealing with coconut oil (I missed coconut oil so much during the winter. It would solidify due to the cold temps.)
-rinsing my hair more often (with cold water) between my weekly low poo
alove15
alove15

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownSkinDiva 22nd March 2011, 1:55 pm

proverbs356 wrote:
BrownSkinDiva wrote:I may try kinky curly curling custard again, but Im pretty sure after May I will be getting some micros or some form of weave....I really feel like just leaving my hair alone for a little bit..

I'm considering getting braids too. I'm still trying to decide if I want kinky twists or micros put in. Any suggestions on which would be better? Especially for the spring and summer- I don't want my head to sweat too much with the extra hair. I sweat more than enough on my own LOL

I think that may depend on the length of the hair, Ive never had kinky twists but my friend gets them all the time and she loves having them when the weathers warm. When I get my micros sometimes they are not the most breathable lol, especially if Im wearing them down, so you may want to go with the kinky twists.
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ShortNSassie 25th March 2011, 5:01 pm

@Nola thanks. I usually wear alot of protective styles, because since I am pregnant Im kinda lazy. lol. I think the vitamins help quite a bit as well. Smile
ShortNSassie
ShortNSassie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2