CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is The Break Down of Curl Loosening From Using Henna Link

3 posters

Go down

Here is The Break Down of Curl Loosening From Using Henna Link Empty Here is The Break Down of Curl Loosening From Using Henna Link

Post by envizionj 3rd March 2011, 8:35 pm

Henna Curl Loosening Theory From The Natural Haven sunny

Here is the link for a better understanding of how henna works ...
http://thenaturalhaven.blogspot.com/2009/04/henna-curl-loosening-theory.html flower
envizionj
envizionj

Back to top Go down

Here is The Break Down of Curl Loosening From Using Henna Link Empty Re: Here is The Break Down of Curl Loosening From Using Henna Link

Post by aynoslagirl 4th March 2011, 12:30 am

Great blog! I stumbled upon it last week. Good info. Wink
aynoslagirl
aynoslagirl

http://www.sonyamccoywilson.com

Back to top Go down

Here is The Break Down of Curl Loosening From Using Henna Link Empty Re: Here is The Break Down of Curl Loosening From Using Henna Link

Post by figure8shape 15th March 2011, 12:40 pm

I did experience a looser curl pattern after using henna. I kept it on for 30 minutes, washed it out (really, really good) and noticed my curl pattern was looser. I love henna, however when I got to have my hair professionally trimmed and blowdried (to get a really good cut) every 8 weeks, my stylist swears that henna isn't good for the hair and that if I ever want to dye or highlight my hair it would be most difficult. I have heard this from several stylist. Has anyone else heard this?

figure8shape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down