CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hair gel advice for my short ponytail???

4 posters

Go down

Hair gel advice for my short ponytail??? Empty Hair gel advice for my short ponytail???

Post by trina74 3rd March 2011, 6:25 pm

Hello to All,

I'm trying to find a good gel that will hold my 3c hair down without the frizz Sad My hair is kind of short, but i can pull it back to a ponytail(I then add the phony kinky pony Very Happy ). My hair waves up alot when it's wet Laughing , and it's kind of hard to find a good gel to actually hold all of my hair. I've been using IC gel (avatar), but it's not holding long enough... Any advice would be appreciated...

Thanking You in advance
trina74
trina74

Back to top Go down

Hair gel advice for my short ponytail??? Empty Re: Hair gel advice for my short ponytail???

Post by bkd2j 3rd March 2011, 6:28 pm

Have you tried Eco Styler Gel? I hear the IC Fantasia gel has a much softer hold than that gel which is why I want it.
bkd2j
bkd2j

Back to top Go down

Hair gel advice for my short ponytail??? Empty Re: Hair gel advice for my short ponytail???

Post by trina74 3rd March 2011, 6:33 pm

bkd2j wrote:Have you tried Eco Styler Gel? I hear the IC Fantasia gel has a much softer hold than that gel which is why I want it.
Yes, I've tried it in the past the one for firm hold and w/ protein? Brown gel right?
It use to dry my hair out BIG time:/
trina74
trina74

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyGirly9 3rd March 2011, 8:11 pm

I always use eco styler gel because the IC gel makes my curls stick out in random places. I use the krystal or olive and I ALWAYS apply a good moisturizer underneath.

[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CurlyGirly9
CurlyGirly9

Back to top Go down

Post by aynoslagirl 5th March 2011, 6:58 pm

Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel is a staple for me! Very Happy
aynoslagirl
aynoslagirl

http://www.sonyamccoywilson.com

Back to top Go down

Post by trina74 6th March 2011, 12:08 am

Thx Ladies....I bought some Eco Styler Olive Oil gel and I lovvvvvvvvve it! OMG!
trina74
trina74

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down