CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duplin Wine Tasting & Natural Hair Care Boutique in Raleigh

3 posters

Go down

Duplin Wine Tasting & Natural Hair Care Boutique in Raleigh Empty Duplin Wine Tasting & Natural Hair Care Boutique in Raleigh

Post by Carolina Natural 3rd March 2011, 6:04 pm

Duplin Wine Tasting hosted by Nyenzo Natural Boutique
www.Nyenzo.com
Admission: $0
*No children please*

Where:
Nyenzo Natural Boutique
916 Rock Quarry Rd.
Suite 115
Raleigh, NC 27610

Nyenzo Natural Boutique and Duplin Winery are pleased to host a Wine Tasting for your enjoyment. You will have the distinct opportunity to sample a wide variety of wines and shop at Nyenzo Natural Boutique while mingling with other guests, viewing artwork by EbonyChild and enjoying refreshments provided by Selections Entertainment! We are avid supporters of local businesses and we look for any reason to enjoy an evening with our awesome customers:) So bring a friend and join us for this wonderful event.

When:
Saturday April 16, 2011 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM EDT
Please email to Register!

I can't make it
If you have any questions about the event or how to register, please feel free to contact Dionne Blanks at (919)649-1063.

Thank you for your response.
Sincerely,

Dionne Blanks
Nyenzo Natural Boutique
info@nyenzo.com
919 6491063

Carolina Natural

Back to top Go down

Duplin Wine Tasting & Natural Hair Care Boutique in Raleigh Empty Re: Duplin Wine Tasting & Natural Hair Care Boutique in Raleigh

Post by tiashaunteé 3rd March 2011, 10:22 pm

Sounds interesting. I'm going to try and check this out.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Duplin Wine Tasting & Natural Hair Care Boutique in Raleigh Empty Re: Duplin Wine Tasting & Natural Hair Care Boutique in Raleigh

Post by * 7th March 2011, 12:40 pm

I wish I was there, try the Carolina Magnolia by Duplin. It is soooo goood

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Natural 27th March 2011, 4:12 pm

www.Nyenzo.com now has Oyin's Hair Dew in stock & black castor oil. Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Milk (Ambrosia), Conditioning Shampoo & Complete Conditioner are on sale for $10.00. Check out her site and don't forget about the Wine Tasting on the 16th of April. Tell her Joy sent ya!

Carolina Natural

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down