CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mint, yogurt and rice flour face mask.

Go down

Mint, yogurt and rice flour face mask. Empty Mint, yogurt and rice flour face mask.

Post by techne 9th December 2009, 12:03 am

Face Mask Recipe:

4 tablespoons of yogurt (plain greek style of you can get it, but any plain will work)
2-2/12 tablespoons of rice flour (if you don't have any, pound some jasmine rice using a pestle and mortar OR as in my case when I first started out in a cheesecloth bag with a skillet!)
Add in as much ground up or finely chopped fresh mint leaves as you like to the paste and viola!

Relax and enjoy. When you have had enough relaxing you can take it off, massage it off I should say under lukewarm water. Sometimes for extra exfoliating power I add sugar to my fingertips when I rinse it off so that the granules can do what they do while I am rinsing. Its a delicious mask that makes my skin feel SUPER! A splash of cold water on your face after will tighten up your pores and that's all she wrote!

If you have some mixture left over its good for a few days in the fridge. Or do a friend!

Hope you guys enjoy this one!
techne
techne

http://needlesandscotch.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down