CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kinky Curly Knot Today Price Increase

+14
Curly Film Chick
FalconTress
sweetdrk1
KamsMa82
naturallynola
mahoganytresses
cagebird
CarlaAR
CocaColaCutie
fuzzypuff
ajsimmons8
psbest
Lynnieluve
Neems
18 posters

Go down

Kinky Curly Knot Today Price Increase Empty Kinky Curly Knot Today Price Increase

Post by Neems 2nd March 2011, 3:03 pm

When did the price go up???? At whole foods it's now 13.99 instead of $11.99. Booo, this is so not cool. Online place have it cheaper but you still have to pay shipping and handling. Gosh Darnit!!
Neems
Neems

http://neemsnthings.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Kinky Curly Knot Today Price Increase Empty Re: Kinky Curly Knot Today Price Increase

Post by Lynnieluve 2nd March 2011, 3:23 pm

Aww...nawww....say it ain't so. I wonder has it gone up in Target?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Kinky Curly Knot Today Price Increase Empty Re: Kinky Curly Knot Today Price Increase

Post by psbest 2nd March 2011, 3:29 pm

It still states 11.99 at Target Online haha! *crosses fingers*
psbest
psbest

https://www.facebook.com/psbest

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsimmons8 2nd March 2011, 5:13 pm

Oh No What a Face I just went to target on line and they are out of it and it won't ship until 2 - 4 weeks. The price was bound to go up sooner or later, because of supply and demand. The KT is wonderful and so many curlies use it, even if they don't use the other products in the line.
ajsimmons8
ajsimmons8

Back to top Go down

Post by Neems 2nd March 2011, 5:19 pm

@ LynnieluveYeah, the price went up. I almost asked the sales associate if there was a mistake,lol.

I figured the price would go up, but dang... These hair companies know they can charge a premium. I wish something else worked in my hair. I tried switching and my hair doesn't look or feel the same.
Neems
Neems

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzypuff 3rd March 2011, 5:44 pm

The Target in my area must not have too many curlies....cause it's a full shelf of KCKT. Maybe this weekend I should go stock up....LOL
fuzzypuff
fuzzypuff

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 3rd March 2011, 8:51 pm

Awww man....that stuff is the truth! But dang $2 more--they gonna have me looking up ingredients and trying to be a mixtress...
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlaAR 4th March 2011, 2:02 am

CocaColaCutie wrote:Awww man....that stuff is the truth! But dang $2 more--they gonna have me looking up ingredients and trying to be a mixtress...

Been there, done that - #fail. Hopefully you'll have better luck!
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Neems 4th March 2011, 2:10 am

CarlaAR wrote:
CocaColaCutie wrote:Awww man....that stuff is the truth! But dang $2 more--they gonna have me looking up ingredients and trying to be a mixtress...

DITTO. I tried my own mix; it was an epic fail. My hair is a stuck-up diva, lol.
Neems
Neems

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlaAR 4th March 2011, 2:39 am

Neems wrote:
CarlaAR wrote:

DITTO. I tried my own mix; it was an epic fail. My hair is a stuck-up diva, lol.

Ha ha! Tell me about it. I wasted a lot of ingredients trying to be a "mixtress".
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Post by cagebird 5th March 2011, 9:33 pm

I went to Whole Foods today and noticed the price increase. I am not happy about this! I may switch to the Giovanni leave in.
cagebird
cagebird

http://www.darkerthanbrown.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mahoganytresses 5th March 2011, 10:13 pm

I was at target today and it's still 11.99 where I'm at. Maybe its a regional thing.
mahoganytresses
mahoganytresses

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 6th March 2011, 6:43 pm

Like Mahogany said, it might be regional. $2.00 increase is quite a hike though. Well, no increases in my area, but if it does go up to $13.99, KCNT is still my HG. For me it is leave-in/midwk moisturizer, and styler on wash day. So, I figure since I don't have all the other go to and online products as regulars, I am still ahead of the $ game! I do use quite a bit as I use it for the Kimmaytube leave in, but if anyone is using it as a detangler and is put off by the price hike, just make a batch of marshmallow spritz. It makes the hair soft and is very effective and is the 3rd ingredient in KCNT.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by KamsMa82 11th March 2011, 10:08 pm

I'm not sure where everyone is, but I am currently in Virginia visiting and the price was $11.99 at Target. I purchased it and SO hope it works on either my or my daughter's hair. Please keep all fingers crossed.

KamsMa82

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 13th March 2011, 9:34 am

Aww man! I love that stuff..oh well I will have my Koils by nature in my hands soon, so I am good!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconTress 13th March 2011, 11:12 am

My local Target in Virginia still has it for $11.99.

FalconTress

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly Film Chick 15th March 2011, 12:59 pm

So I thought it was just me neems!! i just bought Knot Today after being without it for probably two and a half months and was like hmm...but since I couldnt remember how much it originally cost me I purchased it without given it a third thought Embarassed
Curly Film Chick
Curly Film Chick

http://www.quirkycurlyfilmchick.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yldthng 15th March 2011, 1:01 pm

I'm in VA too, and it was still $11.99 when I was at Target yesterday.
yldthng
yldthng

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyBoots 16th March 2011, 3:02 pm

I'm gonna check Target up here, too. Haven't been to the Whole Foods near me, but it's likely the same everywhere. Not cool, man! *overturns table*
KinkyBoots
KinkyBoots

Back to top Go down

Post by fluttERINgcoils 24th March 2011, 11:33 pm

I'm just trying Kinky Curly Products for the first time (and I LOVE IT) and everything I've bought is 11.99 @ Target (except the Custard of course...still 16.99); BUT I have seen it at Whole Foods for $13.99 =/ I guess I know where I'm shopping!
fluttERINgcoils
fluttERINgcoils

http://epicthought.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Neems 25th March 2011, 11:24 am

Yes, I love Kinky Curly too. It works miracles on my hair.
Neems
Neems

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Ashley 25th March 2011, 4:40 pm

Oh man seriously. I was going to get some tomorrow. I don't really like it as a leavein but its perfect for when I'm twisting or doing braids for out styles.
Just Ashley
Just Ashley

http://public.fotki.com/ashleyforachange/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down