CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jane Carter Nourish & Shine

Go down

Jane Carter Nourish & Shine Empty Jane Carter Nourish & Shine

Post by MsKayDee 1st March 2011, 2:47 am

Originally I put off buying this product due to its price (I have seen it retail in stores from $16 to $22), but without fail every time my PJism kicked in, it would lead me to a store looking to purchase anything for my hair and I would always open up the N&S jar and become enamored with the smell (so delightful and fresh!). I still had not found a holy grail moisturizer for my 4a/b hair, so I broke down and purchased it. MY HAIR LOVES IT!! I have a TWA so it works well on my wash and go style as a sealer. It is great to use as a sealer and in addition to great shine and a wonderful smell, my hair is softer. I have a holy grail product.

My hair has expensive taste, as she responds to Kinky Curly Knot Today and Curling Custard, so I should have known she would like Jane Carter's Nourish & Shine Butter! LOL I use it with KK and I do not get white flakes or anything as KK does not normally play well with most products.

MsKayDee
MsKayDee

Back to top Go down