CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jane Carter N&S Reviews!!

+8
allmundjoi
JennatheDreamcatcher
ReRe71
Renny
Emartini04
Fleur
FalconTress
rayray19
12 posters

Go down

Jane Carter N&S Reviews!! Empty Jane Carter N&S Reviews!!

Post by rayray19 5th January 2011, 6:09 pm

ok soooo since my beloved qhemets AOHC ran out (and they wont be open until MID JAN) i have been using an old (like 4 months old) shea butter mix..i really dont remember what i put in this mix, and i used it to twist my hair last night and im not liking the results..so I need a hair butter/moisturizer quick that i can purchase in stores..so i was in target looking for one and saw the jane carter nourish and shine!! I didn't purchase it at the time (because of that price $22!!) but i went home to look at some reviews and to see if it was really worth it, and from what im hearing its pretty good..

so ladies is this a good hair butter?? is it good for twist and twist outs???
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Jane Carter N&S Reviews!! Empty Re: Jane Carter N&S Reviews!!

Post by FalconTress 5th January 2011, 6:45 pm

I love it. A rare find in my stash that is not made by Aubrey Organics.

It was cheaper at Vitamin Shoppe(17.99 I think). I use it mainly to seal my ends and I also put it on my nape to loosen the curl & coax flyaways into place.

FalconTress

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur 5th January 2011, 7:06 pm

Ray, I have an entire jaw of AOHC that I won't use because I love the BRC more. If you want it, I'll mail it to you free of charge. I know you are a struggling college student, so you don't need to waste your money. I remember those days all too well, lol. PM me if you're interested.
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 5th January 2011, 7:17 pm

fleur wrote:Ray, I have an entire jaw of AOHC that I won't use because I love the BRC more. If you want it, I'll mail it to you free of charge. I know you are a struggling college student, so you don't need to waste your money. I remember those days all too well, lol. PM me if you're interested.

cheers I sent you a PM!!
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by Emartini04 7th January 2011, 4:38 pm

Very good stuff Ray Ray. I use it all the time for my two strand twist. Very moisturizing and smells terrific. Definitely worth the price because you really don't need a lot so your jar should last you for at least 3-4 months.
Emartini04
Emartini04

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 9th January 2011, 12:21 am

fleur wrote:Ray, I have an entire jaw of AOHC that I won't use because I love the BRC more. If you want it, I'll mail it to you free of charge. I know you are a struggling college student, so you don't need to waste your money. I remember those days all too well, lol. PM me if you're interested.

I'm all choked up. That was sooooooooo sweet. Very Happy
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReRe71 9th January 2011, 3:25 pm

I'm curious about the N&S as well....I purchased some off the swap board but have yet to use it. I plan on doing coils tonight so I will see how it works.

@fleur: how sweet of you! and they say "we" can't get along...whatever!! Smile
ReRe71
ReRe71

Back to top Go down

Post by JennatheDreamcatcher 25th January 2011, 10:48 pm

JCNS is A.MAY.ZING!! I purchased for $22 at Target, and though pricey- it's a great investment. I have fine hair, very coily and heavy butters (like raw shea) are usually too heavy for my hair. I find that using this on dry hair is heaven, but my hair doesn't mind applying this (sparingly) when wet, either. 2 thumbs up!
JennatheDreamcatcher
JennatheDreamcatcher

http://www.thelittleinjenthatcould.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by allmundjoi 30th January 2011, 3:53 am

Hey, this is my first post. Well, I am 100% natural now (shoulder length), but I used N&S on my transitioning ends. It left them so soft and moisturized. I hate to say it, but I am not so impressed with the results on my natural hair. I put it on my ends while my hair is damp. The results are semi-soft hair. I could have used coconut oil and achieved similar, if not better results. I will say that a little goes long way. I have 3c/4a/4b hair. HTH
allmundjoi
allmundjoi

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissCurls 30th January 2011, 2:25 pm

The N&S is a really good product Smile
I bought it a week ago and it does exactly what it says! My hair is super shiny and soft but I mostly use it on my twists. If you have any local health food stores that carry JC I would get it from there instead since it's cheaper (mine was $17).

LittleMissCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by songbird 31st January 2011, 3:59 am

I love this product! Great for sealing ends and a little goes a loooong way. I've had mine for forever and I'm not even halfway through the jar.
songbird
songbird

Back to top Go down

Post by TXCHOCLTE 4th February 2011, 1:50 pm

for ME, this product is THE TRUTH...and i can't say that for many natural hair products that i've tried...i also have Qhemet Biologics Amla & Olive Heavy but prefer JC...i'm sure you've gotten yours by now...how did it work for you?
TXCHOCLTE
TXCHOCLTE

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 9th February 2011, 5:43 pm

Hey, have you guys tried the Jane Carter Shampoo and Conditioner as well? I almost started to purchase it at Target last week, and decided to wait. I've heard great things about the products, but still wanted to do more research on it first.
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down