CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Co-washing

+4
CrAvInG_CuRlZ:)
NeeC1
tiashaunteé
Ameenah
8 posters

Go down

Co-washing Empty Co-washing

Post by Ameenah 28th February 2011, 7:29 pm

I have been doing the curly girl method for about 9-10 months now and I absolutley love it. I have been using suave naturals for co-washing but I just went into BJ's and saw they had pantene relaxed and natural on sale so I bought the conditioner. I rarely ever buy anything without reserching it more. I wanted to know does anyone else use this for co-wash or whatever reason? do you like it? or what do you use for co-washing and how does it work for you?
Ameenah
Ameenah

Back to top Go down

Co-washing Empty Re: Co-washing

Post by tiashaunteé 9th March 2011, 12:20 am

The only other conditioner that works for me has been HE HH but I always go right back to reliable Suave
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NeeC1 9th March 2011, 11:34 am

@Ameenah -
I used Pantene R&N for a short time when I was relaxed and honestly, it did nothing for me. I've found that Suave Professionals - Almond & Shea Butter is my HG!! I used it while I was relaxed and will continue to use it as I am natural ... it's not a "natural" product, but for whatever reason, my hair LOVES it! AND it's afforable. I likes affordable!! I love you But, again, what works for me may not work for others ... that's the fun in trying things out (and keeping your receipt in case you need to return it!). Happy experimenting ... Very Happy

~NeeC1

Last edited by NeeC1 on 9th March 2011, 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected a misspelled word ... oops!)
NeeC1
NeeC1

Back to top Go down

Post by CrAvInG_CuRlZ:) 9th March 2011, 1:58 pm

SUAVE I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Cupcake415 11th March 2011, 4:30 pm

HE-Hello Hydration... Staying with that for life... It has great slip, very moisturizing, great detangler, and I really think it defines my curls...

U have tried other conditioners by HE, but Hello Hydration is my staple Like a Star @ heaven
Cupcake415
Cupcake415

Back to top Go down

Post by morenachula 12th March 2011, 2:50 pm

I use Tresemme flawless curls to co wash. This was the first conditioner I tried, when it runs out I plan to try hello hydration.
morenachula
morenachula

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalhair429 13th March 2011, 12:03 am

Suave professionals almond shea butter conditioner is what I have been using for co-washes and I LOVE it!! I've tried HE HH for the second time, today and it's just ok, not thick enough for my hair. I just bought Trader Joe's tea tree tingle conditioner today so will let you know next week how that went. Next on my list to try is Suave Naturals. I have 3c/4a coily hair, medium thick to thick in the crown, just below shoulder length when stretched. I want to try Yes to carrots and Yes to cucumbers but it wasn't at the 2 Walgreens that I went to. I hear good things about them also.
naturalhair429
naturalhair429

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlaAR 13th March 2011, 3:23 pm

I've used Sauve for a bit, but I recently fell in love with Garnier Fructis Fortifying Cream Conditioner - Sleep & Shine for my co-washes and DC (when I mix oils, honey, butters, etc with it). Its their one formulas that doesn't have 'cones or mineral oils when their other ones do. When I need a more cleansing co-wash, I use Trader Joes Tree Tea Tingle.
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down