CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW to this. Going CRAZY and NEED HELP!!!

Go down

NEW to this. Going CRAZY and NEED HELP!!! Empty NEW to this. Going CRAZY and NEED HELP!!!

Post by jazzy belle jackson 8th February 2011, 6:05 pm

I have been creamy crack free since june of 09. i used to wear my hair in twists and a pretty bomb afro. lately i've been stuck. i don't know what to do with my hair. i'm tired of the twists and dont' feel like wearing an afro. my mother suggested that i braid my hair and keep it like that for a long time. while i'm raising the change to get that done, i'm still lost on how i should care for my hair. what products should i use? what kind of regiments should i stick with? it's been almost two years but call it say i'm still new to this. if anyone can help that would be great.

something to know: i have bad allergies towards dairy, eggs and seafood. i don't think there's any hair products with seafodd but hey.....why not put it there, can't hurt.

oh and my hair has been breaking like mad. what could i do to aid that? i'm almost afraid to touch my hair because it breaks soooo badly.
jazzy belle jackson
jazzy belle jackson

Back to top Go down