CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eco Styler's NEW GEL Moraccan Argan Oil Gel

+6
avyishi
molove87
LadyMika
Ladybird
creolebeauty1
specialk
10 posters

Go down

Eco Styler's NEW GEL Moraccan Argan Oil Gel Empty Eco Styler's NEW GEL Moraccan Argan Oil Gel

Post by specialk 4th February 2011, 10:38 am

I hope I'm not repeating a topic. I wanted to know if anybody has tried the Moraccan Argan Oil Ecostyler gel. I've tried the Olive Oil gel and loved it. Yes I'm a product junkie and I'm ready to run out and get this so I can do my twists this weekend.
specialk
specialk

Back to top Go down

Eco Styler's NEW GEL Moraccan Argan Oil Gel Empty Re: Eco Styler's NEW GEL Moraccan Argan Oil Gel

Post by creolebeauty1 4th February 2011, 1:10 pm

i saw it on youtube on a review but have not tried it yet that same week-end i was planing on making Flaxseed gel witch i did so maybe i will get some after i run out just to experiment
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Eco Styler's NEW GEL Moraccan Argan Oil Gel Empty Re: Eco Styler's NEW GEL Moraccan Argan Oil Gel

Post by Ladybird 4th February 2011, 1:34 pm

I am not a fan of gel, but a big fan of the Moraccan Argan Oil nad that sounds yummy Laughing will give a try when i run low. i love Eco styler olive oil thou
Ladybird
Ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 4th February 2011, 1:45 pm

Seen it on You Tube, I MIGHT try a small container of it of I see it.

On a related note, is it just me, or is argan oil showing up in EVERYTHING these days? scratch
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by molove87 4th February 2011, 1:47 pm

I don't really care for the EcoOlive.. it seems to dry my hair out, so I have to use plenty of oil underneath. Now I do get a lot of hold, sometimes too much hold..but being the person that I am, I'll prob try the argan oil mix lol. Thanks for sharing!
molove87
molove87

Back to top Go down

Post by avyishi 4th February 2011, 1:49 pm

I have not tried the Official combo but i do use Moroccan Argan Oil and eco olive oil styling gel so i can't wait to try the official combo.

avyishi
avyishi

http://public.fotki.com/beautywithcurls/

Back to top Go down

Post by mizcreativelyme 4th February 2011, 1:53 pm

LadyMika wrote:Seen it on You Tube, I MIGHT try a small container of it of I see it.

On a related note, is it just me, or is argan oil showing up in EVERYTHING these days? scratch

@LadyMika - ditto. it's all about marketing. i haven't tried it and this is my first time hearing of it. maybe there could be a difference in how it performs vs. eco olive. if you decide to try, please let us know. i'll be watching this thread closely for reviews.
mizcreativelyme
mizcreativelyme

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 4th February 2011, 5:48 pm

mizcreativelyme wrote:
LadyMika wrote:Seen it on You Tube, I MIGHT try a small container of it of I see it.

@LadyMika - ditto. it's all about marketing. i haven't tried it and this is my first time hearing of it. maybe there could be a difference in how it performs vs. eco olive. if you decide to try, please let us know. i'll be watching this thread closely for reviews.

So will I. I'm not one to jump on bandwagons, but I just have the sneaking suspicion that it won't perform ANY DIFFERENT than the olive version, except that the HOLD will be less intense than the clear (along with having a different oil). I use the pink version, and the only difference that I see from the clear is the hold. BUT, I'll give it the benefit of a doubt and try it anyway. At worst, I'll swap it or give it away if I don't like it.
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlaAR 5th February 2011, 10:06 pm

Somehow, I don't think this gel will have more than 1% argan oil in it. Its a pretty expensive oil when you guy it in bulk - I don't see how a cheap gel could have enough of this oil to make a difference...
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Post by 1FlySista 5th February 2011, 10:21 pm

The 32 oz. is currently on sale at Sally Beauty in store and online. Argan oil is the 3rd ingredient from the last as expected. For those who are curious, I say at least get it while it's discounted.

Ingredients:
Water, Carbomer, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PVP, Glycerin, Trithanolamine, Sodium Hydrxymethylglycnate, Plysorbate 20, Tetrasodim EDTA, Argan oil, Fragrance, Yellow #11,
1FlySista
1FlySista

http://www.goddyssey.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Eco Styler's NEW GEL Moraccan Argan Oil Gel Empty Okay I tried the new gel

Post by specialk 6th February 2011, 11:02 pm

Ok ladies so silly me being the Product Junkie lol raced over to Sallys to get the large jar of EcoStyler Moraccan Oil Gel. I must say I was not all that impressed. I put my hair in twists last night without adding any oils to the gel and I noticed the hold is alot firmer than I'm used to. I did my twists on dry hair and they were still damp this morning. Although my twists came out nice I think I will stick with using the Olive Oil EcoStlyer gel and make EcoStyler Custard to do my twists. Dang now I'm stuck with a big jar of gel...lol I attached some pics sorry they're not that clear ;-)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
specialk
specialk

Back to top Go down

Post by abovealltherest 6th February 2011, 11:31 pm

Argan oil is the new it product or what? It is everywhere, but I don't think I would try this gel lol. But it kind of makes me want to try Argan oil though
abovealltherest
abovealltherest

http://www.fotki.com/abovealltherest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down