CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One 'n Only Argan Oil products

3 posters

Go down

One 'n Only Argan Oil products Empty One 'n Only Argan Oil products

Post by CrAvInG_CuRlZ:) 6th January 2011, 6:32 pm

So after my salon fiasco today I was so proud of myself for putting up with my stylistthat I decided to treat myself to new hair products...(thats my excuse..tee hee tongue) Anyway I had been wanting to try these new products that showed up at the bss called One 'n Only Argan Oil. It gets great reviews online. The products are sulfate,paraben, and phosphate free. I bought the moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and the restorative mask. First off, the smell...OMG its fabulous. I can't really describe it but its earthy like whatver you'd think some expensive moroccan incense would smell like..its the best thing I've ever smelled. And Its still lingering in my hair 2 hrs later which I love. As for the products I love them. Shampoo lathers well and is moisturizing, no strippage at all. and the the conditioner rinsed very soft and the mask had great slip and my hair is moisturized and soft. I REALLY like this stuff. Two thumbs up cheers
CrAvInG_CuRlZ:)

Back to top Go down

One 'n Only Argan Oil products Empty Re: One 'n Only Argan Oil products

Post by DreamMerchant 7th January 2011, 4:11 am

Before I took the product junkie challege, I went to get a Denman at Sally's and they gave free samples of the shampoo, condinioner and a hair mask. I have not used them yet. I have so much hair that those little samples would do like 1/10 of my hair! I am glad you like them because I have not had a chance to read any reviews yet.
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smooth Jazz Luvr 7th January 2011, 10:29 pm

Amen Sista - the Argan oil does smell FABULOUS! I agree with what you said. I've yet to try the shampoo, conditioner and mask, but I plan to. (Got to get rid of some of my other products - LOL)

Smooth Jazz Luvr

Back to top Go down

Post by CrAvInG_CuRlZ:) 8th January 2011, 12:24 am

@ smooth jazz- I would definitely recommend it. Shoot, I can't wait to wash my hair again! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down