CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nubian Twist vs. Kinky Twist

4 posters

Go down

Nubian Twist vs. Kinky Twist Empty Nubian Twist vs. Kinky Twist

Post by gotcurls? 4th February 2011, 2:08 am

So i'm going to NY for a bday party on the 12th of feb, and i wanted to stop by the african hair braiders (my regulars lol) now that i am completely natural i wanted a style that will hold up and that will prevent me from my hands n head syndrome!!!! Shocked i have gotten kinky twist when i was relaxed many times, but now i have seen these nubian twist and i like them! i see the spring they have and i dont want them too short so i would get them longer. do they look ok longer? has anyone out there had these before and can help me decided!!!! Mad jk, but really, what's happen'n with the nubian twist ladies?
gotcurls?
gotcurls?

http://gotcurls.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Nubian Twist vs. Kinky Twist Empty Re: Nubian Twist vs. Kinky Twist

Post by mahoganytresses 4th February 2011, 12:43 pm

I love nubian twists and will never get kinky twists again! The hair used for these is soft, unlike the kinky twist hair, so the hair fibers wont cut your hair. The ends are not curled with nubian twists, so they look more natural imo. They are light, bouncy and I don't have a problem with my scalp itching with these. I have never worn them long, but I'm sure they would look good a little longer. Let us know what you decide
mahoganytresses
mahoganytresses

Back to top Go down

Post by Prinsis 4th February 2011, 5:41 pm

^^ I agree, the Nubain hair is so much softer. I wore Nubian twists while I was "transitioning" and they looked so natural that people actually thought it was my hair. I had several natural sisters ask me how long I had been natural...LOL.

Prinsis

Back to top Go down

Post by gotcurls? 6th February 2011, 1:05 am

Oh nice! I'm going to do a little research and see what I end up With... Thanks ladies
gotcurls?
gotcurls?

http://gotcurls.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by preciouslady 24th February 2011, 6:31 pm

gotcurls? wrote:Oh nice! I'm going to do a little research and see what I end up With... Thanks ladies

Just curious to know, which one did you decide on?

For those who've already had nubian twists, did you get the hair from the bss or order online? If so what kind of hair and what website did you order from?
preciouslady
preciouslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down