CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ONLY hairstyle ive done myself that i like

4 posters

Go down

The ONLY hairstyle ive done myself that i like Empty The ONLY hairstyle ive done myself that i like

Post by hdthomas 3rd February 2011, 5:39 pm

i need ideas please!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
this was from two strand flat twists that i let dry over night. but i dont have time to do that because i can only wear "fun" hair on the weekends (military) and cant use friday night as a 'spend hours on hair' night because i have things to do.. what other styles can try?..
hdthomas
hdthomas

Back to top Go down

The ONLY hairstyle ive done myself that i like Empty Re: The ONLY hairstyle ive done myself that i like

Post by CocaColaCutie 3rd February 2011, 6:00 pm

Can you do twists and bun them for the week so when you're ready for your fun hair all you have to do is unravel them?
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

The ONLY hairstyle ive done myself that i like Empty Re: The ONLY hairstyle ive done myself that i like

Post by Isis 3rd February 2011, 10:20 pm

You and do a 3 strand twist and wear it all week or for a couple weeks and take it out on the weekend.
Isis
Isis

Back to top Go down

Post by sydnisd183 5th February 2011, 3:03 pm

maybe a twist n' curl (two strand twists roller set firmly with your fave rollers), remove rollers but not the twists, pin into a soft bun....set the curl tight so it will be "shrunken".... through the week the curl will loosen and by friday be ready to be untwisted and enjoyed
sydnisd183
sydnisd183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down