CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChrsLvsBks-BONUS Pictures, Come See

+53
funkyhairchic
Kea::curls
Hurricane Curly
ForeverCurlyCatrina
freckledmom4
kekesmom29
iri9109
coilykinks
mizcreativelyme
kim
Juices-n-Berries
cyclingchick
KeetaRay
Nikcoils
j. kinky
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
Umph
KeAnia
jaybella
AfrikanLatina
ladybug
MomnWife
Miss CurlyT
Fleur
krazy coils
FalconTress
TheRYL1
summerbreeze76
Lynnieluve
Keisha
Freestyles
tamtam7
NubieNatty
curly-me-naturally
poeticlyspkng
CocaColaCutie
LaToya28
MissyCee
MsJay1121
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
kalisha cherise
SheeTacular
ChrsLvsBks
Intelligentbeauty
SisterBoyd
thetiffany
DvaAuNaturel
BlondeByDesire
sweetdrk1
FemmeFox
CrissyQ
misskris
57 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

ChrsLvsBks-BONUS Pictures, Come See - Page 8 Empty Re: ChrsLvsBks-BONUS Pictures, Come See

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 16th March 2011, 3:51 pm

Hey Chrs...

You look good!!! Just don't know what else I could add to that. Now I do have a question...your tickler says 39 lbs to go. Are you going to lose anymore? I'm just asking because you look soo good right now. Anyway....

I'm having a hard time making comments on tumblr, but I'm enjoying the pictures. Love the eye look you just posted. I can't tell if that gold and brown or what, but it's nice.

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

ChrsLvsBks-BONUS Pictures, Come See - Page 8 Empty Re: ChrsLvsBks-BONUS Pictures, Come See

Post by ChrsLvsBks 16th March 2011, 5:53 pm

@KNH, yes, I plan to lose another 39. As I lose it, if I look sickly/unhealthy, I will stop. My goal weight is between 130 - 135. Thanks for the compliment!

I am not sure how or if you can comment on tumblr. Thanks for visiting. Yes, that look today was hot. I think they are bronzey or goldish tones and browns.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 17th March 2011, 3:39 am

Chrs, you are looking great!! I love the last couple pics. Your face looks so slim. The hair pulled off your face is great! Smile
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 20th March 2011, 1:43 pm

Thanks IB!

Today, I cowashed with VO5. Before cowashing, I applied an ayurvedic oil, Navaranthi. I let the oil & conditioner sit on my hair a few minutes. To detangle, I first used my fingers under the running shower. Followed up with Jibere shower comb. To DC, I used Darcy's Botanicals Deep Conditioning Mask & Curl Junkies Moisture Rehab. Before getting under the steamer I put in some maka oil, another ayurvedic oil. I will let you know which I liked best.

I will rinse out with ACV rinse (2 cups of chilled distilled water and 1 T of ACV-pH balanced), moisturize with Giovanni's 50-50 conditioner, seal with coconut oil & MyHoneyChild Honey Creme.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 20th March 2011, 5:33 pm

Sounds like a plan. I just did a steam treatment as well with my Huetiful Steamer. I will rinse with cold water shortly and apply KBN leave-in, twist using KBN butter and a little gel and seal with EVCO.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 20th March 2011, 7:25 pm

You look fabulous! You are going to reach your bikini goal BEFORE your birthday. Go 'head! cheers
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 21st March 2011, 2:47 am

you and your hair look great!
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 21st March 2011, 6:02 pm

Hey big sis!! You are looking good, weight loss and hair-wise. Keep up the good work.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 23rd March 2011, 2:44 pm

Wow Chrs! You are looking awesome! You continue to inspire my weight loss journey!! And Grace looks beautiful as always.
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by tamtam7 27th March 2011, 10:14 am

Chrs I love the twists. I love the pic of you in the purple shirt and jeans. That's a cute top, work it diva!
tamtam7
tamtam7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8