CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard time ordering from BGLH Marketplace

3 posters

Go down

Hard time ordering from BGLH Marketplace Empty Hard time ordering from BGLH Marketplace

Post by Brainiac 24th January 2011, 2:09 pm

I came there to order the curls whipped cream at a cheaper price on the site but I'm having a hard time just getting the door to make a purchase.

There's a page that keeps coming up "Cookie Usage" and that it has detected my cookies has been disabled and needs to be enabled and bring my secruity and privacy tab levels to medium.

I did both several times I still get that darn page. Followed all steps like they told me and google it too. I'm frustrated.

Has anyone order from there without any problems? Any way I can get in contact with them, becasue I can't even do that on the site without getting that "Cookie Usage" page.

Any help here?

Brainiac

Back to top Go down

Hard time ordering from BGLH Marketplace Empty Re: Hard time ordering from BGLH Marketplace

Post by shamonica38663 24th January 2011, 6:15 pm

If you are having issues you can contact them on their facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/#!/bglhmarketplace

shamonica38663

Back to top Go down

Hard time ordering from BGLH Marketplace Empty Re: Hard time ordering from BGLH Marketplace

Post by curlista 24th January 2011, 11:17 pm

Did you try opening it in another browser? It might be a browser capability issue as well. I have the same issue with a ticket purchasing site I use and it says it's a cookie problem. It won't work in Firefox but it works in Safari.
curlista
curlista

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down