CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KeraCare Naturals

2 posters

Go down

KeraCare Naturals  Empty KeraCare Naturals

Post by QuirkyCurly 19th January 2011, 7:41 pm

Hey Curly Divas!

I just wanted to share my experience with KeraCare Naturals Line that CurlyNikki recommend.

So I bought this for christmas as a gift to myself. I bought it from www.lookinglavish.com/keracare/

I was going to try the CURLS line but I'll get for my bday next month Very Happy

Anyways, I bought the leave-in conditioner and the twist and define cream. I wasn't too nuts about the smell. It smelled perfume-y. The twist and define cream had a souffle consistency while the leave-in was runnier than the cream.

I did an pre-oil rinse and co-washed with HEHH and Tresemme Naturals Conditioner. I parted my hair in four sections and added the leave-in on damp hair and then added the twist and define. I let the twists sit a few days, but they looked gorgeous. They were shiny and they just looked beautiful. I didn't want to take them down. I thought I would have even better results when I took them down, but my hair just shrunk and had some curl definition.

I wasn't that impressed initially, but I was determined to make it work because I hate wasting money. So I re-did it, but this time I set my hair in medium twists, lightly sprayed my hair with water, and added a little bit of twist and define to each twist. I also bobby pinned the roots for some length. Viola! I got the results I wanted. Smile

This product is now my staple until I figure out how to get kinky-curly to work for me Razz
QuirkyCurly
QuirkyCurly

Back to top Go down

KeraCare Naturals  Empty Re: KeraCare Naturals

Post by lil' lulu 20th January 2011, 2:43 pm

I tried the line last night. Cleansing Cream, leave in and Twist & define cream and hair milk. Leave in has nice slip and I was able to comb through with out adding any other product. Sectioned and used twist and define for finger coils. This morning my hair was soooo soft and bouncy. I will use the hair milk to separate the coils for a fuller look. Nice line. I will be looking for CURLS review next month another line I have been researching.

lil' lulu

Back to top Go down

Post by QuirkyCurly 20th January 2011, 6:42 pm

Thanks for reading my review!

I want to try the hair milk now since you said its good for separation. Smile
QuirkyCurly
QuirkyCurly

Back to top Go down

Post by lil' lulu 20th January 2011, 6:55 pm

It is a light cream. Don't need much. For me, using oil to separate wasn't working because I do my hair right before I head out in the morning and it didn't absorb into hair. But did everywhere else. Collar of coat, hats and scarves. Not a good look.

lil' lulu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down