CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR SALE -- UNCLE FUNKY'S DAUGHTER!!!-- UPDATED (Name your price)

2 posters

Go down

FOR SALE -- UNCLE FUNKY'S DAUGHTER!!!-- UPDATED (Name your price) Empty FOR SALE -- UNCLE FUNKY'S DAUGHTER!!!-- UPDATED (Name your price)

Post by la_nubienne09 18th January 2011, 3:45 pm

I purchased some Uncle Funky's Daughter's products two days ago (the products are from a natural hair care salon in Houston) -- the Good Hair Leave-In Conditioner and the popular Curly Magic -- and have used the Good Hair once and the Curly Magic twice. I'm just not a fan. I have very fine hair with small ringlets all over and it did nothing to make my curls pop and kind of weighed it down. I'll stick to my Kinky Curly Styling Spritz. Also, it has a few ingredients that made me give it the side-eye, and I'm trying to stick to as much of an organic/all-natural regimen as possible. The Good Hair is $18 and the Curly Magic is $25, but I'm selling Good Hair for $12 and the Curly Magic for $20. Let me know if you're interested! Happy Hair Day!

****Update: I'm also adding the SuperCurls. I've used it maybe five times and though I thought my hair liked it -- I was just fine with the My Honey Child and shouldn't have dibbled and dabbled into the Great Unknown. But who knows what it might do for you. Also, name your price on the items. They really will just sit on my shelf and though I spent a pretty penny on them... I'd rather sell them to someone who can actually put them to good use Smile ****
la_nubienne09
la_nubienne09

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE -- UNCLE FUNKY'S DAUGHTER!!!-- UPDATED (Name your price) Empty Re: FOR SALE -- UNCLE FUNKY'S DAUGHTER!!!-- UPDATED (Name your price)

Post by Whitney1 31st January 2011, 8:57 pm

Interested in a aswap? or jsut selling? I ahve a brand new KCCC that I dont like

Whitney1

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE -- UNCLE FUNKY'S DAUGHTER!!!-- UPDATED (Name your price) Empty Re: FOR SALE -- UNCLE FUNKY'S DAUGHTER!!!-- UPDATED (Name your price)

Post by la_nubienne09 1st February 2011, 3:24 am

Just selling... KCCC makes my hair go all jheri curly ... Smile thanks though!
la_nubienne09
la_nubienne09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down