CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Curly Pudding for swap/sale UPDATED (Swapped)

3 posters

Go down

MJ Curly Pudding for swap/sale UPDATED (Swapped) Empty MJ Curly Pudding for swap/sale UPDATED (Swapped)

Post by NhappyJackie 13th July 2010, 1:41 pm

I prefer to swap for used KCCC and Knot Today, but open to many other offers just not sure what...LOL. It is the 16oz jar ($38) used 3 times but still full (past the neck of the jar). Would sell for $30 (inclduing S&H). I liked the definition and smell, but it made my hair feel like a film was on it. Tried it in my daughter's hair and her hair was dull looking by day 3 with a film that had to be shampoo'ed out.

Come on ladies, make me an offer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. Will provide pics if needed.

UPDATE!!!!!!

I am willing to swap or sell, just make me an offer. Also, I have a 2oz jar of the Buttercream, love the smell but, again, the filmy thing killed it. In the world of natural, what doesn't work for me can be a great deal for you Very Happy

Last edited by NhappyJackie on 15th September 2010, 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

MJ Curly Pudding for swap/sale UPDATED (Swapped) Empty Re: MJ Curly Pudding for swap/sale UPDATED (Swapped)

Post by NikE 13th July 2010, 6:16 pm

I PM'd you.
NikE
NikE

Back to top Go down

MJ Curly Pudding for swap/sale UPDATED (Swapped) Empty Re: MJ Curly Pudding for swap/sale UPDATED (Swapped)

Post by NhappyJackie 3rd September 2010, 6:26 pm

bump for updates
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by quincie1479 6th September 2010, 9:32 am

I have an unopened bottle of Kinky-Curly Knot Today; if you interested.
quincie1479
quincie1479

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down