CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it the product or your technique?

5 posters

Go down

Is it the product or your technique? Empty Is it the product or your technique?

Post by DreamMerchant 16th January 2011, 9:40 am

I am sitting here reading the MN posts and I cannot help but wonder if it is the product making the hair grow or the technique. Many of the ladies that tried it, massaged this into the scalp 3 to 5 times a week. We know that massaging the scalp increases blood flow and helps the hair to grow. Soooooo, maybe it is the massaging that is causing the growth and not the MN. I have been massaging my scalp everynight when I co wash and even my fingernails have started to grow faster. I am not trying to steal the thunder from the MN growth but it is just something to ponder about. It is the same with the JBCO. Maybe it is the massage that helps the hair to grow as well.
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

Is it the product or your technique? Empty Re: Is it the product or your technique?

Post by LoveleeMama 16th January 2011, 9:59 am

good question. I dont massage my scalp so much anymore because then I start messing with my hair which is so addicting. So I play it safe and stay out of my hair as much as possible. Very Happy
LoveleeMama
LoveleeMama

Back to top Go down

Is it the product or your technique? Empty Re: Is it the product or your technique?

Post by Alanija 16th January 2011, 10:26 am

That is a good question. I have only been using the MN for a week so I haven't noticed any growth yet, just a lil itching. I can say though, I have used JBCO since I first went natural, and I still do. I've massaged it onto my edges 3x a week if not more, and I use it on my scalp as well. I have not gotten any growth along my edges using the JBCO.
Alanija
Alanija

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 16th January 2011, 3:59 pm

I am seeing great results with the scalp massaging. I should have been doing this a long time ago!
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo Somebody 16th January 2011, 4:46 pm

What is MN?
Jo Somebody
Jo Somebody

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanija 16th January 2011, 5:27 pm

DreamMerchant I'm glad it's working for you. I wish it'd work for me because I have a slew of JBCO. I love the stuff for my scalp and use it year round, but it doesn't grow any hair around my problem areas.

Jo, MN is Miconazole Nitrate which is found in antifungal creams like Monistat7, Lotrimin, etc.
Alanija
Alanija

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandi'sGoneCurly! 16th January 2011, 5:50 pm

Hmmm. That is something to ponder.... I used it for 2 weeks daily and I saw about .5in growth in that time. I don't use it regularly now but I think I will try and experiment this theory. I have it mixed with WHGO and Castor Oil in a color applicator bottle.
Mandi'sGoneCurly!
Mandi'sGoneCurly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanija 16th January 2011, 11:31 pm

Mandi did you have any growth with the WGO or Castor Oil by itself?
Alanija
Alanija

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down