CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Product review

3 posters

Go down

Product review Empty Product review

Post by naturallyme4mebyme 13th January 2011, 1:05 am

Okay so I noticed I had not really seen any reviews on Beautiful Curls curl activator ( curly to kinky) the line is at WholeFoods. I have been eyeing it for a about 2 weeks waiting for some reviews on CN.. and I didnt come across any. So I ventured out today and bought it 13.99. I had done a store tester before hand about a week ago I was pretty happy. Even when I got home, today after co washing with a touch of Goats milk soap and a protein conditioner ( had to use the rest). I rewet my hair with my Shea live in concoction and proceed with BC..it was cool at first. The curls where sealed, I liked the slip. and shine.then I made a puff and fell asleep on my satin pillowcase ( which is a satin gown, actually, yet still 100% satin) LOL. However, once I woke up I noticed my hair was greasy, a little, yet kinda straw like feel. The BC holds like a light gel, it starts out smooth and concentrates all the curls and then upon drying its goes straw. Now when I did my strand test at WF I did it on dry hair, which I liked how it felt a day later... so I might try that...if not; one thing about WholeFoods, you can return..your mother..LMAO.

So if anyone has tried Beautiful Curls ( curly to kinky) curl ativator, please chime in.

Thanks
J

naturallyme4mebyme

Back to top Go down

Product review Empty Re: Product review

Post by mahoganytresses 13th January 2011, 1:22 am

I have that product, I'm transitioning so I haven't used it for a wng but I do use it to slick my hair into a bun or puff. I like the hold and it doesn't dry my hair out. I haven't noticed any greasiness, but then again I haven't used it on my entire head yet. btw how do you like the Goat's Milk Soap? Is it moisturizing?
mahoganytresses
mahoganytresses

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur 13th January 2011, 1:25 am

Their are a couple of threads/reviews about the line below. The only product I like from that line is the conditioner. Everything else was too rough because my hair doesn't like shea butter.

https://curlynikki.forumotion.com/t6378-whole-foods-new-productbeautiful-curls?highlight=Beautiful+curls

https://curlynikki.forumotion.com/t7280-new-product-beautiful-curls?highlight=Beautiful+curls
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down