CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jane Carter Solution - Nourish & Shine

4 posters

Go down

Jane Carter Solution - Nourish & Shine Empty Jane Carter Solution - Nourish & Shine

Post by CarlaAR 12th January 2011, 5:17 pm

I tried a little bit of this from a tester in Whole Foods and I kinda like it, but I really need to try it on my hair. For $22 for 4oz, I want to know what's in it. The ingredients listed are: Natural Butters, Essential Oils, Vitamins.

I wish she was more specific with the ingredients.

Does anyone know?
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Jane Carter Solution - Nourish & Shine Empty Re: Jane Carter Solution - Nourish & Shine

Post by FalconTress 12th January 2011, 8:12 pm

The ingredients listed are: Natural Butters, Essential Oils, Vitamins.

Hello CarlaAR,
I'm not sure where on the jar you saw those ingredients(I know it says that somewhere because I remember thinking the same thing "What's in this?"), but my container has the specifics on a label on the bottom.

Ingredients : Shea butter, Kokum butter, Illippe butter, Mango butter, Vitamins A, D, & E, pear and grapefruit essential oils.

HTH

FalconTress

Back to top Go down

Jane Carter Solution - Nourish & Shine Empty Re: Jane Carter Solution - Nourish & Shine

Post by CarlaAR 12th January 2011, 10:27 pm

FalconTress wrote:The ingredients listed are: Natural Butters, Essential Oils, Vitamins.

Hello CarlaAR,
I'm not sure where on the jar you saw those ingredients(I know it says that somewhere because I remember thinking the same thing "What's in this?"), but my container has the specifics on a label on the bottom.

Ingredients : Shea butter, Kokum butter, Illippe butter, Mango butter, Vitamins A, D, & E, pear and grapefruit essential oils.

HTH

Ah cool! I didn't look on the bottom and I couldn't find it anywhere online. Thanks for the list! flower
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Emartini04 17th January 2011, 9:52 pm

I use this product all the time for my two strand twist. Very moisturizing and I definitely say its worth the price.
Emartini04
Emartini04

Back to top Go down

Post by NappilyBeautiful 19th January 2011, 3:15 pm

I was in Whole Foods yesterday and tried the tester. The product looks nice and smells amazing. My only concern is that the product does not have water in it, thus...is it really a moisturizer or a sealant?
NappilyBeautiful
NappilyBeautiful

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlaAR 19th January 2011, 3:17 pm

NappilyBeautiful wrote:I was in Whole Foods yesterday and tried the tester. The product looks nice and smells amazing. My only concern is that the product does not have water in it, thus...is it really a moisturizer or a sealant?

Its more of a sealant. Something I would use on my ends, or maybe as a styler (pomade).
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down